Chapter 8

I think I might sorta, maybe, possibly be falling in love with him.

Techno started driving, we're we're listening to music without talking. It was comfortable. We arrived at a gas station got out and walked in.

"Grab whatever you want I'll pay" techno said "not a chance I'll pay" I said while hurrying off before he could argue. I grabbed some bbq chips, some random candies and a coke.

I met techno at the register he grabbed random candy hot Cheetos and sprite. We placed all our stuff on the counter. The cashier was a nice old lady she said "your total will be $26.76" techno grabbed out his wallet and I smacked his hand.

"No I said I'll pay" I said "no I insist!" He said still holding his wallet. I crossed my arms and said "I'm not gonna talk to you." He gave me a humored look and said "really?" I didn't respond

"Fine only because your so cute when your stubborn." He said I was a little taken back by that 'cute' did he really call me cute?

I pulled out my wallet and handed the lady my card. She said "y'all are such a cute couple" techno started to stutter and was clearly blushing... a lot.

I spoke up and said "actually we're just friends... kinda" shit I shouldn't have added the kinda.

"What do you mean kinda?" The old lady asked "well we're best friends but I won a dating show he was on so like we're just friends." I tried to explain she clearly didn't understand so she just said 'okay' while handing my card back.

We grabbed our snacks and went back to technos car. He drove to my favorite park. I quickly got out and did a little excited dance techno laughed.

Without thinking I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the tree I liked sitting under. Once we got to it I became very aware of my hand a pulled it back helping techno with the bags.

We sat under the tree looking up at the stars as we ate our snacks. Techno soon spoke up. "Congrats on winning love or host kitten" he said while nudging me with his elbow. I laughed I've never heard him call me that just joking over text.

"Yeah you too daddy." I responded he opened his mouth to speak but I quickly interrupted saying "or would you rather me say master?" Trying to stay as serious as possible. There was a pause before he did a low laugh and said "I think daddy better suits me" I laughed and said "okay daddy"

"Don't over use it" he said with a low giggle I decided to take it a step further I started fake moaning... loud... saying "ahh yes daddy.... fuck.... ah ah ah just like that daddy" he started laughing and slapped my shoulder.

"Your such an idiot." He said while grabbing his bag of chips placing it on his lap...

Fuck...

Did I-

No surly not right?

I decided to change the subject just in case I really did do that....

"I love watching the stars." I said "yeah? I remember that's what you said your ideal date would be." He responded

Wait.

Was this a date?

No we're just friends.

"Yeah..." I said we talked for a bit while eating. We finally finished our snacks and techno laid on his back to look at the stars better. We were still talking. Just normal talking.

"So are you excited for the upcoming lore stream?" Techno asked me. I was still sitting up so I decided to rip some grass out the ground and make a design on technos chest while I answered him.

"Yeah I have a plan that no one knows about so I need to bring my best acting skills." I said I made a smiley face out of grass on technos chest. He looked down at the smile then sat up, dumped it off him then pulled me down to his chest.

"Hey!" I said as his held me close. "I felt like an idiot laying alone." He said I giggled "what's your plan for the lore?" He asked.

He had his arm wrapped around my shoulder as we looked at the stars. "Cant tell you... but you'll like it." I said

We continued talking while pointing at the stars. It was perfect. Up until my phone went off. I received a text from Wilbur.

*text convo*

Wilbur
It's late where you are y/n but your location is showing your not home... you need to be up and ready for the lore tomorrow.

-"who is it" techno asked "Wilbur. He's stalking me" I responded-

Y/n
Why you stalking me....

Wilbur
Just want to make sure your okay. Now where the hell are you.

Y/n
Out...

Wilbur
....out?

Y/n
...

Wilbur
Are you with a guy?!?!?!

-I laughed "wilburs asking if I'm with a guy" I said techno laughed "tell him your with a really hot and smart guy" techno said I laughed but agreed.-

Y/n
Yep I'm with this super hot and sexy mother fucker.

-"I'll take it" techno said-

Wilbur
WHAT?!?!?! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH?!?!?!

Y/n
Got to go Wilbur I'll talk to you later.

*end of text convo*

Me and techno were laughing our asses off. Wilbur was blowing up my phone. I decided to ignore it. Me and techno cleaned up our stuff and headed back home.

We arrived at my apartment complex. As techno pulled in he said "I'll walk you to your door" I agreed

We arrived at my door and I said "this is me" while making a sad face techno laughed before saying "don't make that face we can hang out again sometime I'm free whenever" I smiled and said "okay text me when you want to hang out I never have anything to do" he agreed and hugged me goodbye.

I walked in my apartment close the door and immediately collapsed on my couch falling asleep.

Wow

I'm falling hard.

1017 words