Chapter 72

I'm in love.

I woke up the next morning to techno talking on the phone. I just sat back and listened to his side of the conversation until he hung up.

*his side of the convo*

Hello

Yes this is him

Mmhmm

Okay

Okay thank you that's so good

Okay bye

*end of his side of convo*

He turned back to see I was now awake. He flopped down on top of me with a big smile plastered on his face.

"What was that all about?" I asked. He was still half laying on top of me. He leaned down giving me a quick kiss and saying "I passed my physical"

I got super excited did a little dance and said "oh my god really? That's amazing" he looked me dead in the eyes and said "I passed now take your shirt off"

It was clearly a joke but I tend to take jokes really far. I sat up removed the hoodie I was wearing along with my bra chucking them to the side before laying back down.

Techno watched with interest before raising his eyebrow and saying "damn. I was joking but I'm not complaining right now" he said while his eyes darted down to my boobs.

I laughed putting my hand in his hair and saying "I know you were joking I just like seeing you like this"

He smiled gave me a kiss and said "like what?" I thought for a second before saying "like you so badly want to touch me but you don't because I haven't given you consent"

I paused before continuing. "That's actually so fucking hot. You've never touched me like that without me directly saying yes"

He just looked at me surprised and said "isn't that just a normal thing? Consent?" I shook my head "not all the time. You'd be surprised people think just because we're dating means they can do whatever they want without permission but you don't I like that"

He just smiled before kissing me one more time. Slower this time. I smiled into the kiss before he pulled away.

I decided to speak "so what time are you going home today?" He laughed "kicking me out already?"

I shook my head "no you can stay forever if you want I just figured you'd get tired of me." I spoke honestly. "I'd never get tired of you"

I just giggled as he spoke again "I should probably leave soon. I have to stream today" I nodded before saying "okay"

We sat and talked for a while more before I put my shirt back on and drove techno home. Once I got back to my apartment I immediately made a list of things to buy for technos birthday party.

*the list*

•Cake supplies
•Pre made cake
•Something for lunch
•Something for dinner
•Party decorations
•Cute outfit

*end of list*

I planned on going to the store later today. I decided for lunch we could just make some sandwiches or something and for dinner we can order something.

I called in and ordered a cake for techno that said 'happy 1st birthday techno' I thought it would be funny, plus we'll need a cake for when ours fails.

I got dressed before going to the store in technos t-shirt and sweatpants. It's just Walmart no one cares.

I was walking around for a while. I got the supplies for the homemade cake I picked up technos cake I got sandwiches supplies along with some balloons and banners.

Last but not least I bought a cute outfit to wear.

^^^ the outfit

As I was checking out the cashier kept looking up at me as if she were surprised. I decided to say something about it.

"Is something wrong?" I asked trying to be nice she just smiled as she said "oh no I just- are you y/n?" I nodded

"Yeah do you watch the streams?" She nodded fast "you and technoblade are such a cute couple" I smiled and said "thank you"

She went on to tell me how she always thought we would make a cute couple and basically her whole life story.

Don't get me wrong, I love my fans and I would love to talk to her more but there were other people in line and I didn't want to stand in a Walmart all day.

I decided to stop her. "It's been great talking to you but I have to go" she nodded before saying "is it alright if I get a picture?"

I smiled and nodded. She pulled out her phone we took a picture together before I left. I wasn't really thinking about how I was wearing technos outfit but it doesn't really matter.

I got home put everything away before I got a text from techno. He sent me that photo the cashier at Walmart took.

*text convo*

Techno
(Attachment)
Why are you in my clothes?

Y/n
Where did you find that picture?

Techno
Twitter now answer my question

Y/n
...they smell like you

Techno
I just left a few hours ago

Y/n
I know but I like wearing your clothes

Techno
What would you do if you came home and I was in your clothes?

Y/n
Just thinking of you in a crop top and booty shorts has got me laughing my ass of so go ahead wear my clothes.

Techno
That backfired

Y/n
It really did.

Techno
Well I have to go but you look cute in my clothes :)

*end of text convo*

I shut off my phone got some dinner before watching tv and going to bed. Technos birthday is now in 3 days.

I don't want to set anything up until the day before because I don't know if he'll be coming over anytime soon.

I also may or may not have ordered a few 'toys' for him... as well as his birthday present. Let's just say he'll love it but it's very sinful...

1004 words