Chapter 35

*this chapter contains adult content*

Let's do this thing.

Techno carried me upstairs my legs now wrapped around his back. We were giggling the whole way up stairs. He had his hand placed on my lower back.

Once we got into our room techno closed and locked the door and set me on the bed. Now leaning over me we started kissing again.

Our tongues fighting for dominance in each others mouths technos clearly winning. Techno slowly started working his way down to my jaw then to my neck.

Fuck this feels good.

He found my sweet spot, I whimpered low that gave I'm encouragement, he started sucking harder.

Fuck.

It was clear he was making a bruise. Although I didn't want to I said "no bruises no bruises" he pulled away and started taking off his shirt and pants before saying "strip"

I did as I was told "yes daddy" his eyebrow lifted with interest. I took my shirt and pants off throwing them to the side.

He started to walk away into the bathroom. He emerged back a few seconds later with the collar in one hand leash in the other.

He handed them to me and said "put them on now" fuck he's so fucking hot I couldn't help a little moan from escaping my lips.

I did as I was told and started putting the collar on. Both standing up facing each other. Techno was looking straight into my eyes.

I gazed back at him. He had one hand on my waist the other wrapped around my back to undo my bra.

With one fucking hand this man took off my bra. I was now only in underwear and a collar he only had underwear on as well.

Once the collar and leash were on properly he started playing with the end of the leash. He sat down on the bed eyeing me.

"On your knees" is all he has to say before I dropped down wiggled my way in between his legs started grabbing his waist band before looking up for permission.

He nodded, I kept going, pulling his underwear down until his dick sprung out then stopping to look at it for a second.

Fuck.

"Big" is all I could manage to say between breaths he laughed low and said "yeah?"

Holy shit.

It was a good 9 inches at least.

I pulled his boxers down to his ankles and wrapped on of my hands around the base of his dick.

He made a noise at the contact. I have no idea what I'm doing but fake it till you make it right?

I started by curling my Tongue around the tip receiving desperate moans from techno. I slowly started wrapping my mouth around him not going further than the tip.

"Come on baby you got this" he said breathily I started going further. Bobbing my head up and down slowly putting him deeper and deeper in my throat.

He grabbed my hair and held it behind my head messily. I got this. I went as far as I could. I pushed every last bit of his dick down the back of my throat.

It hurt but the muffled moans coming from his mouth made up for it 100% he had one hand in my hair the other slowly groping my breast.

He started circling my nipple until it peaked, then he pinched down hard. I whined. It hurt but it felt so fucking good.

He released my nipple and started soothing it in slow motions. I was moaning on his dick slowly.

His moans started to get un even and his hands were moving a lot. I started going as fast and deep as I could.