Chapter 32

*this chapter contains slight adult content*

I'm 22 and a virgin... I might change that soon.

I walked back down stairs to be greeted by the boys setting up a table in the middle of the living room I gave them all a confused look and Wilbur said "beer pong" I just smiled and nodded.

I walked up next to techno while they set it up. I've only played beer pong once before but I'm extremely competitive and ready to beat some ass!

Clay started putting paper looking things under each cup I'm so fucking confused.

Once they put a paper thing under each cup clay started explaining the rules.

"There's a dare under each cup if the other team gets a shot in you either do the dare or drink. If they get a shot in a cup with no dare you have to drink." I saw the box. They didn't make this up it's an actual game.

Which means there's no targeting. They're all random. Let's do this thing.

Clay continued explaining "it's one person Vs another so winners vs winners to find a final winner make sense?" We all nodded.

"Who's going against who?" George asked "I wanna go against techno" I said they agreed.

The rounds are

George vs clay

Nick vs Techno

Me vs Wilbur

I whispered to techno "prepare to go down bitch" he laughed low and said "I'm gonna beat your ass"

Be bold. Be bold.

"I have a whip at home... you can beat my ass when we get back." His eyes went wide and he didn't respond. Clay and George went first.

Everyone in the audience had a drink Wilbur made to hold them over. It was mostly just fruity you couldn't even taste the alcohol.

After a few failed attempts clay made one in. George grabbed the dare and read it out loud. "Are you a top or a bottom" he read.

The audience started laughing I whispered to techno and said "$10 he's a bottom" techno nodded and said "your on"

George took a second and said "well I guess bottom" I started laughed and said "pay up techie boy" he pulled out his wallet and handed me a $10 bill while laughing.

I stuck it in my bra without really thinking. He glanced for a second then looked away. "You made a bet?" George said sounding offended.

"Of course they did. Did you expect anything less?" Nick said. They continued on. Since George did what was on the paper he removed the paper but didn't have to drink.

George missed his shot but clay got another one in the same cup as last time. Since there was no paper under it he had to drink it and remove the cup.

"Chug chug chug" the group chanted. Once he finished he made a shot "wow you get better as you drink" Wilbur joked

Clay read the card. "Twerk" is all he said before shakin what his mama gave him. He went so fast my brain barley processed what was going on I just laughed along with techno and the boys.

They continued playing George sucks. He only made one other cup and clay did the dare so it didn't matter. Clay on the other hand was clearly experienced.

He made a fuck ton of cups. George clearly wasn't drunk enough to do the dares he only did the truths.

Based on the truths George did we found out he's a bottom only slept with one girl and still lives with his parents.