Chapter 98

That was amazing.

I slowly got into the shower quickly followed by techno and Punz. The hotel had a really nice shower that could fit all three of us comfortably.

I stood in the warm water quickly rinsing off the liquids I had on me before turning to the boys. "That was amazing" I said.

They both nodded as Punz spoke "if I knew you guys were that kinky I would have asked to meet up years ago" I laughed "trust me we get kinkier"

Punz raised an eyebrow "oh yeah? What do y'all do?" techno quickly interrupted "don't say what your thinking right now" I laughed. He knows me so well.

I avoided the whole pegging conversation and just said "knives and lots of blood" I said. Punz raised both his eyebrows "shit" is all he said as I put shampoo in my hair and passed the bottle around.

After a couple seconds of standing in the water I rinsed out the shampoo and moved so the boys could do the same.

I stared at them before techno noticed and said "what?" I shook myself out of my thoughts before saying "n-nothing I just thought of something"

"Yeah? Tell us what your thinking of" techno said I smiled slowly as I spoke "can you guys do me one little favor"

Techno spoke first "anything for you baby" Punz laughed "simp, but yeah what do you want?" I laughed as techno slapped Punz chest.

"Can you guys kiss one more time" I said slyly. They both laughed as techno spoke up "do you have some sort of kink for watching two guys make out?"

I laughed "Maybe I do maybe I don't but please, it's so fucking hot." Punz nodded "fine only because he's a really good kisser.

Techno laughed "yeah whatever, you better not be hitting on me Punz" Punz laughed but ignored him. I watched as they slowly turned towards each other techno putting his hand on Punz waist as they started kissing, immediately with tongue.

I stared as Punz put a hand in technos hair just brushing through it as the water poured on them. Holy shit this is hot.

I couldn't help but let a whine slip. Techno pulled away from their kiss to laugh at my whine. It was a low quiet laugh.

He quickly turned to me grabbing my hand pulling me towards the two men. Techno spoke "let's agree to not tell anyone about this okay?"

Me and Punz both nodded as I spoke "agreed" Punz then decided to say "can I kiss you both one more time before things have to go back to normal?"

I looked at techno for reassurance, techno nodded so I said "of course daddy" Punz smiled as he grabbed onto my neck just resting his hand there.

He pulled me closer tilted his head and kissed me. It was slow and passionate. Once he pulled away I spoke "I'll pass the kiss on"

Punz smiled as techno put his hand on my waist while I kissed him. Once we pulled away I did a little dance and said "your turn"

Punz laughed "kinky mother fucker" he said under his breath "says the one who just fucked his mom, that's canon you know" I spoke.

Punz laughed but ignored me and just gave techno a quick kiss. We finished off our shower before getting dressed.

My legs hurt like hell. The second I was dressed I flopped down on me and technos bed with a high sigh. "Yeah? Tired?" Techno asked.

I nodded "and my legs hurt like fucking hell" Punz laughed as he walked over to his bag. "You chose to do this"

"I didn't know I was going to get absolutely pounded by two dicks at once" I spoke. Techno spoke before Punz could "you liked it, don't lie"