Chapter 115

I love the boys.

I woke up a couple hours later and checked my phone. It was now 11 am. I yawned before shaking techno. "Wake up I'm bored" techno smiled "what do you want me to do about it"

"Cure my boredom" I said as I poked technos chest. "you won't like my idea go cure your boredom" I scoffed "let me guess, your idea is to fuck my brains out?"

Techno laughed "I was gonna say cuddle until the boys wake up but that works too" I laughed "dickhead" techno smirked as he pulled me close. "You didn't say no"

I laughed before slowly lowering my hand on technos chest before getting to the end of his shirt. I slowly pushed my hand in his shirt up his chest feeling every inch of him.

Techno smiled. He was about to speak when there was a knock at the door. I quickly removed my hand and spoke "come in"

The door slowly opened to reveal tommy "do you have Ibuprofen in America?" I laughed "of course we do, do you need some?" Tommy nodded as he put a hand on his head "I have a headache I need drugs but Wilbur won't get me the illegal kind"

I laughed before standing up and grabbing ibuprofen from the bathroom and handing it to Tommy "thank you woman" I nodded "of course my child"

Tommy had a headache so he didn't argue about me calling him 'child' he just walked out closing the door behind him as techno spoke to me "fucking cock block" I laughed "welp sucks for you I guess"

Techno reached his hand out "come back... he's gone now we can get back to what we were doing" I laughed "the boys are awake I'm not having sex with you right now"

Techno groaned "I'm gonna kill that child" he spoke. "Kill my baby and I'll kill Jared" techno scoffed "you wouldn't"

"Test me bitch, if you lay a hand on any of my children your dick is getting glued on your forehead and I'm posting a picture with the caption 'he's a unicorn' I'll fucking do it"

Techno nodded "noted. I will never touch them, I swear you love them more than you love me" I nodded "facts" techno scoffed as I quickly walked out of the room before he could say another word.

All three of the boys were awake watching tv as Tommy held a hand on his head. I quickly walked over to Tommy and spoke "does your head really hurt that bad?" Tommy nodded "America fucking sucks" I laughed "you don't have a headache because of America I think you just need sleep"

"It really fucking hurts y/n, like I'm not joking" I nodded "okay come lay on the couch" Tommy scrunched his eyebrows "are you going to kill me?" I laughed "maybe but at least it'll make the pain go away"

Tommy nodded "I'll take my chances" I laughed as I spoke to Tubbo on Wilbur who were sitting on the couch. "Off the couch I have a sick child"

Wilbur then spoke as they both stood up "you can tell Tommy really isn't feeling good when he doesn't argue when you call him a child" Tommy let out a little laugh as I sat on the couch. "Lay down"

Tommy laid his head down on my lap as I placed my thumb on his temples Tommy quickly spoke to me "what the fuck are you doing" I smiled down at him "I'm rubbing your temples, trust me it'll make your head feel 10 times better"

Tommy just nodded as I slowly rubbed circled into his temples as his eyes fluttered shut. His face loosened up as I slowly hummed my favorite song trying to help Tommy's head.

Wilbur and tubbo moved to the kitchen as to not bug Tommy, techno slowly walked out of our room and saw me and Tommy on the couch. "Is he okay?"

I nodded "he has a headache but he'll be fine" Techno nodded as he went into the kitchen to talk to the other boys. I could faintly hear the boys conversation.

Wilbur spoke to techno. "She's going to be a good mother one day" I couldn't see the boys but techno took a second before saying "she really is."

I tuned out the rest of their conversation as Tommy slowly calmed down enough to fall asleep on my lap.

I waited a couple minutes to stop rubbing his temples before slowly slipping out from under him, leaving him to sleep off the headache.

I walked into the kitchen and talked to the boys for a little before we decided to make sandwiches for lunch. I made Tommy one for when he wakes up.

We all ate and soon Tommy emerged from the living room rubbing his eyes. I quickly spoke "how's your head?" Tommy smiled "your a fucking witch, how did you do that?"

I smiled "it's common knowledge, come eat I made you a sandwich" I quickly grabbed Tommy's sandwich out of the fridge and handed it to him.

We all finished eating and watched tv just having a calm day since the boys were still very tired from their flight.

We ordered food for dinner, after dinner we all watched tv and I decided to squeeze technos face and take a quick picture before going to twitter to post it. Techno spoke "are you using me for views?" I nodded "yep, whatcha gonna do about it bitch"

Techno just laughed and let me post the photo.

*twitter post*

@y/n_live
I'm in his bed and you're in his twitch chat except for the fact he's a dummy and doesn't stream on twitch....

*comments*

*comments*

Technoblade
I love this
|
|
Y/n
I love you *does f boy face*
|
|
Techno
I love you too *does whip and nae nae*
|
|
Dream
What the fuck did I just read
|
|
Sapnap
Shut up, they're in love

Wilbur
I love the caption
|
|
Y/n
Thank you, it was based on my favorite song 'your new boyfriend' by Wilbur soot
|
|
Wilbur
I- thanks for the promo
|
|
Y/n
Stream it on YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, or SoundCloud now
|
|
Wilbur
I feel loved
|
|
Y/n
Good :)

Technoblade
She's using me for clout
|
|
Tommyinnit
Shut the fuck up bitch
|
|
Y/n
Yeah!

Quackity
POPPING OFF
|
|
Karl jacobs
I love you Quackity

Sapnap
Mommy and daddy!!!
|
|
Punz
^^^
|
|
Techno
I will drop kick you
|
|
Y/n
If you lay a finger on my children I'll do unspeakable things
|
|
Karl
YOU TELL HIM!

Niki
I love this

*end of text convo*

After reading some comments we all got ready and went to bed. I tucked in the boys before going to bed with techno. Today was our first and only chill day of this trip. I'm preparing myself for absolute chaos tomorrow....

1150 words