Chapter 37

I don't want to leave.

I woke up the next morning to techno shaking me awake I groaned and hid my face in my pillow.

"We have to go baby get up" he said. I love how he's been calling me 'baby' it just makes me feel so special.

I smiled and slowly sat up. I checked my phone. We had to leave in 15 minutes. I laid back down on technos chest.

He laughed and said "what are you doing we have to get going" "we don't have to leave for 15 more minutes" I said quietly.

"Yeah but you'll get to see me everyday you won't get to see the other boys for a while you should spend it with them" he said.

He was right. I groaned one more time before getting up and going down stairs. I saw the boys eating toast in the kitchen.

I walked over to Wilbur stole a piece of his toast and gave him a hug. "Hey- ugh fine" he said.

We all ate and talked for a couple minutes before it was time to go. Tommy tubbo and George weren't going to the airport with us because we didn't want to go to a crowded airport with a bunch of people.

It was time to say goodbye to those three. Clay and nick started by saying goodbye to George. I started with Tommy and tubbo.

Techno came with me to say goodbye to Tommy and tubbo. I just made a pouting face and hugged them both.

"I'll miss you boys" I said "well miss you too" Tommy said "can you come back soon" tubbo said with a sniffle I pulled away to see Tommy and tubbo were both crying.

Techno joined in on our hug "don't worry she'll drag me back as soon as we get the money" techno assured them.

They nodded and went back to hugged us. "You guys are gonna make me cry" I said nearly crying. Tommy laughed "bitch"

Me and techno started laughed as I started crying. Once we finished hugging I hugged George and said "goodbye Georgie poo"

He laughed "are you excited to finally be alone with techno" George said while elbowing me I just laughed and ignored him.

We said one last goodbye and got in the car. We all piled in wilburs car. The car ride was pretty silent we just enjoyed being with each other.

Once we got to the airport we had to say goodbye to Wilbur. We all went around giving him a hug and saying goodbye.

Starting with nick and clay. Techno went next he gave him a hug and said "I'll see you soon man."

It was now my turn I was still slightly crying I hugged him tight and said "I'll text you when we land wilby. I would give you a goodbye kiss but techno told me not to" I said with a laugh

He laughed back "what a loser" from behind me I heard techno say "you can kiss his cheek" I smiled and pulled Wilbur down to me and kissed his cheek.

After that we all went through security.

Me and techno were meant to board in 10 minutes so we started to say goodbye to nick and clay.

I hugged Nick and said "I'll miss you mr Texas boy" he laughed "I'll miss you too" techno said his goodbyes to clay then it was my turn.

I hugged him "your such a cry baby" clay said to me "fuck you" is all I said before there was an announcement for me and techno to board our plane.

We got settled on the plane this time I took the window seat. After a while we took off. Me and techno slept most of the flight because we only slept for a few hours last night.

I woke up techno had his head on my shoulder still asleep. I checked the time we only have 3 hours left of the flight.

My ass fucking hurts.

I just sat and looked out the window for a while before a flight attendant came up with a cart and said "can i get you anything?"

"Uh yeah can I get a coke for me sprite for him and some lays chips?" She nodded and handed me the two drinks and two bags of chips.

I shook techno awake and said "I got us snacks there's only three more hours left of the flight." He nodded and accepted the snacks.

Before we ate techno said "3 more hours?" "Yep" I responded he leaned in and whispered in my ear "so that's three hours until I get to rail the fuck out of you?"

My eyes went wide. I was speechless all I could manage to say was "ye-yes" he laughed and started eating his snacks.

Once we finished our snacks I was thinking... like a lot. What if I'm not good at it? I want to do it I really do but shit I'm overthinking this.

Fuck.

I was thinking so much I lost track of time and we started landing. 3 hours gone like that. I texted the group chat to let everyone know we landed.

*text convo*

Y/n
Landed

Techno
^^^

Clay
Same

Nick
Me too

Tommy
Okay now come back.

Tubbo
Agreed

Wilbur
Thanks guys let me know when you get home.

Y/n
Okay :)

*end of text convo*

We were still sitting on the plane waiting for them to let us off.

I needed to talk to someone. I'm about to have sex for the first time. I'm freaking the fuck out. Problem is techno is my best friend.

I want to talk to someone else first. Wilbur would be my next best option.

*text convo*

Y/n
Wilbur I need help.

Wilbur
Everything alright?

Y/n
Yeah but if I tell you this you have to promise not to tell anyone okay?

Wilbur
My lips are sealed.

Y/n
Okay so me and techno are going to have sex for the first time when we get back to my apartment. What the fuck do I do?

Wilbur
First of all I didn't want to know that and what do you mean? If you don't want to do it tell him no.

Y/n
No I want to but I've never done it before what if I'm not good?

Wilbur
Trust me you'll do fine it's not as bad as it seems just talk to techno first establish a safe word just in case.

Y/n
You think we'll need one?

Wilbur
Probably not but better safe than sorry.

Y/n
Okay I got to go we're leaving the plane right now.

Wilbur
Okay bye

Y/n
Bye

*end of text convo*

I feel a little better. Not by much but I'm a little calmer I guess. We got off the plane and made our way to baggage claim. After waiting there for what seems like forever we got our bags and headed for technos car.

Fuck.

I have to talk to techno about this.

1184 words