Chapter 82

*this chapter contains adult content*

I hope he says yes....

Standing in technos arms I looked up at him. "I bought a few things... for you not me" he raised an eyebrow "go on"

I pulled away from him grabbing the backpack I brought over walking over to him now sitting on a chair in the kitchen.

I straddled his lap looking directly into his eyes as his hands landed on my ass. His eyes slowly ran down my body before I grabbed his face forcing him to look at me.

"I wanna dominate" I started off slow he nodded "okay" I paused before continuing "can we try pegging?" His face immediately went surprised. He stayed silent so I spoke. "Please"

"I- I don't know baby" I gave him the puppy dog eyes before saying "please daddy" I could feel his dick jolt under me.

"Fine- I- I'll think about it but let's start of with something slower okay?" I nodded hard and fast before started to pull out what I brought.

I handed techno two things his old maid dress from Halloween and a whip. He raised an eyebrow "for me?" I nodded.

He rolled his eyes before saying "only for you baby" I got all excited and did a little dance. Before I could speak techno spoke again. "What else is in the bag?"

He slowed looked over into the bag to see a strap on dildo... "I was really hoping you would say yes" he laughed "I'll think about it"

I pulled it out to show him... "it's pink like your brand" he laughed at my joke before pushing it back in the bag and throwing the bag on the floor.

He quickly leaned in and kissed me. Both his hand on my ass slowly started raising higher on my back before I pulled away fully standing up and grabbing technos hand.

"Let's go to your room" he smiled. "Our room" he corrected. I just smiled before grabbing the back and pulling techno away.

We made it into his room before I locked the door and turned to him pushing him down on the bed. I climbed on top of him before saying "you know the word right?"

He nodded he raised his hands to my ass but I stopped them. Pinning his hands above his head I said "are you gonna be a good boy and listen to me?"

He didn't respond I raised an eyebrow "am I gonna have to punish you?" Once again he didn't respond. I laughed low. Nows my chance to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I stood up off of him walking over to the bag I brought. Techno sat up watching me. I grabbed the maid dress throwing it at him before grabbing the whip playing with the end in my hands.

I walked back over to techno. He just watched me the whole time. "Put the dress on now" I said false sweet.

He complied.... this is gonna be fun...

He took off his pants and shirt putting on the dress still having his boxers on. I watched him the whole time. "Up" is all I said.

He just looked at me rolling his eyes I raised my eyebrows with a humored look on my face I grabbed his hand pulling him to a standing position before putting my hands on technos waist admiring his body. "take the boxers off"

He stood there staring before I spoke up again "now!" I raised my voice. He complied taking off his boxers and darting his hand down to cover himself.

I looked him up and down before pushing him back onto the bed straddling his lap. I leaned down and slowly started kissing his jawline moving to his neck.

His hands landed on my lower back slowly moving down to my ass. Once my mouth made its way to his neck I bit down.

Gaining a whine from techno I bit down again before sucking on his skin where I bit soothing the pain. His hands explored my body as I sucked a bruise into his neck.