Chapter 10

When he smiled all I could think was 'oh shit'

I started up my stream. I had my starting soon page up for a couple minutes before a bunch of people joined and I switched to my face cam. I smiled and waved "hellllllooooo everyone... Um surprise I guess. We have a face cam stream today!!!" I said super excited.

Chat was zooming faster than I had ever seen. I immediately received a text "hold on chat let me see who that was."

*text convo*

Techno
Woah! Face cam stream?

Y/n
Yep I had to show off my amazing braids :)

*end of text convo*

"How are we all doing today chat?" I was reading the chat the best I could and I got a couple donos.

*your hair looks great today*
The robotic voice read off.

"Thank you" I said with a smile "my friend actually did it for me this morning." Chat starting asking who I obviously wasn't going to tell them but I figured it wouldn't hurt to tell the story.

"I'm not gonna say who because you know privacy but my friend brought me breakfast this morning and asked me to teach him to braid hair so I did and I liked it. So long story short I kept it in."

Shit

I said 'him'

Chat was going faster now asking who and if I have a boyfriend. Another dono came in.

*do you have a boyfriend?*
Said the robotic voice

I laughed then replied "nope I'm very alone. I do have my eyes on someone though" I love messing with chat... although this one may not be much of a joke...

I kept reading and answering donations when one came through from the man himself technoblade for $100

*chats right your hair looks amazing*

"What the fuck techno thank you for the $100 but I'm refunding it! That's too much" I said while clicking refund.

Chat went on as I talked. Then I got a text from techno.

*text convo*

Techno
I'm gonna donate again but don't refund me!

Y/n
Not that much I'm gonna keep refunding you unless it's under $10 got it?

Techno
Nope $200 coming your way

Y/n
Techno! No! Stop

Techno
Fine let's make a deal.

Y/n
I'm listening

Techno
I won't donate again if I can come over after your stream.

Y/n
Deal!

Just so you know I would've said yes to you coming over anyway...

Techno
Welp

*end of text convo*

I went back to answering chat before logging onto the smp and starting the lore.

"As you guys know today is the big Election Day" I said slowly

I wasn't running for anything because you know the whole anarchy thing. I sat in the crowd as Wilbur announced the party's running. Along with the votes from the smp. I didn't vote.

Although I'm a part of l'manburg I don't like government and I won't be a part of this. I just want a place to feel free.

I spaced out playing with my thumbs when Wilbur announced the winner of the election is shlatt2020 I was shocked. He was the last person I thought would win.

This was bad for l'manburg.

Shlatt went up on stage and announced he will be revoking the citizenship of tommyinnit and Wilbur soot.

I was shocked.

He couldn't do this could he?

Although I'm not for the government Wilbur and Tommy were still my friends I couldn't let them go alone.

I was about to walk away with them when I heard shlatt "wait there y/n"

"What do you want shlatt" I said in an annoyed tone. "Well as you can see I'm your new President so I want you to respect me and come here" he said

"My new president? Fuck you shlatt! I'm an anarchist I have no President your lucky I don't kill you right here right now!" I basically screamed

"You wouldn't kill me y/n" shlatt said smug "oh wouldn't i? Why don't you test me shlatt! The voices demand blood I'll do it even if you weren't against me!" I said

Everyone in the call started saying 'what' 'voices?' 'Huh' all in unison. I never told anyone about that. But they knew techno had voices too... he showed it wasn't a good thing.

Once I said that shlatt backed off. I ran to find Wilbur and Tommy. Once I did Tommy slowly backed up as I joined the vc "voices? You never told us about voices" Wilbur said

"I know Wilbur. I didn't want you to throw me to the side. I want to be apart of la'manburg because I thought if I gained independence and didn't have to fight to survive the voices would go away." I said shyly.

"It's okay y/n I understand" Wilbur said

I ended up leaving them to go spy on shlatt since I wasn't exiled like them. Nothing much interesting happened. I ended my stream shortly after that.

I got up went to my couch and checked my phone. I had a few texts from techno

*text convo*

Techno
Voices?

YAY!

We can murder orphans together!

Hey I'm on my way.

Y/n
Haha okay techno and sure I'd love to murder orphans with you.... I mean what are they gonna do tell their parents....

Techno
Haha that's so fucked up... I love it.

*end of text convo*

Shortly after I set my phone down and heard a knock at my door.

918 words