Chapter 135

*this chapter contains adult content*

I hope I can stay quiet...

We slowly made our way to me and technos streaming room, once we got in techno spoke "if you absolutely need to you can press the mute button but just know if you do, I won't be very happy with you..." I nodded as techno sat on his desk chair starting up his PC.

I stood there for a second before techno looked at me and spoke "have a seat" he said with a smirk as he gently patted on his lap. I smiled and sat down on his right leg facing his PC.

He slowly got his stream set up and Minecraft loaded before texting in the general chat for the dream smp telling everyone he's streaming and in VC 2 if anyone wants to join. A few people responded saying they'd join.

I gave techno a confused look, why was inviting other people? He quickly realized my confusion and spoke "It's so if we go quite other people will entertain my stream, I may never stream and when I do it's always scuffed but at least I try."

Before I could respond dream joined the call. "Hello" he said. Techno spoke into the mic "y/n has the headphones on so I can't hear you" I could hear dream laugh before speaking.

"So y/n tell me all of Technos deepest darkest secrets" I laughed at dreams stupidity before saying "he can still hear me you know..."

As the realization hit he dramatically left the call quickly re joining after a few seconds for dramatic effect. Me and dream talked for a few minutes before techno spoke into the mic "we're going on mute for a second, we'll be right back."

Techno deafened as we saw George join the call. We could see the little green circle light up as dream and George talked to each other. I looked back and made eye contact with techno for a second before attempting to look away.

Before I could fully look back at the screen I felt technos hand raise to my chin forcing me to look back at him, he spoke. "You're so pretty"

I stayed silent as techno spoke again "pants off then sit back down, I'm un muting." I didn't have time to speak before techno un muted and started his stream. I stood up, removed my pants and underwear as techno glanced over every once and a while.

He talked to his chat and logged onto Minecraft with dream and George. I quickly sat back down on technos lap, his free hand wrapped around my waist as he spoke to the stream.

I watched as his hand slowly inched lower before stopping at my lower stomach. I nearly whined but held it back as I turned to look at techno. He continued to look at the computer screen with a smirk plastered across his face knowing exactly what he's doing.

I placed my hand on top of his pushing it down, techno fully pulled his hand away and leaned in to whisper in my ear, he muted his mic just in case. "Be patient princess, I'll make you feel good when I think you deserve it."

I whined. "What do I have to do sir?" Techno smiled but instead of speaking he just placed his headphones on my head and unmuted.

I hesitated but eventually spoke to dream and George. "Techno gave me the headset" dream spoke next "oh thank god, that piece of bacon was getting on my nerves" I laughed at dreams comment before taking over the keyboard running at dreams character.

Me and dream were punching each other when I spoke. "We should build a-" I was cut off by techno abruptly moving his hand back down slowly rubbing my clit. I gasped at his unexpected movement.

Dream quickly spoke "what happened?" In a worried voice George spoke too "are you okay?"
I quickly gave techno a wide eyed look as he smirked I spoke. "Sorry I stubbed my toe" dream and George both laughed at me for a few minutes as techno quickened his pace.