Chapter 9

Fuck butterfly's I feel like a whole zoo when I see him.

I woke up to Wilbur calling me the next morning. It was 10 am two hours until we stream. I answered the call.

*call convo*

"Hello"

"Hey y/n who the fuck were you with last night"
Wilbur asked in a demanding tone I laughed

"I was just messing with you I was hanging out with techno" I said

"Like THE technoblade?" Wilbur asked

"Yes THE technoblade, he lives like 10 minutes from me so we got junk food and went to the park."

"So you think he's a and I quote 'hot and sexy mother fucker'?"

"Exactly" I said we both started laughing before wilbur told me to get up and ready for the stream and hung up.

I then got a text from the man himself.

*text convo*

Techno
Good morning beautiful are you up yet?

Y/n
Just got out of bed.

Techno
Perfect I'm on my way

Y/n
Wait what?

Techno?

Hello?

*end of text convo*

I couldn't tell if he was joking so just in case I quickly brushed my hair fixed my face and put on some perfume. I was about to change when there was a knock at my door.

Fuck

He wasn't kidding.

I was wearing last nights tank top but I changed into shorts that night.... really short shorts..... booty shorts some may say...

I opened the door to reveal techno holding two bags labeled ' Denny's' "you brought food?" I questioned

"Yep where do you want to eat?" He asked while walking in and setting the food down on the table.

"We can eat on the couch if you want." Still with a confused look on my face before he could say anything I continued "what why the fuck are you here?" He laughed

"You told me you need to bring your best acting skills to the stream today right?" He asked "yes?" I responded

"Good and in order to be completely focused you need to have a good breakfast." He said while handing me 2 out of the 4 boxes he brought.

I went all ushy gushy and said "aww techno that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me" I started hugging him as I said that he hugged back and laughed low.

"It's no problem." Is all he said before grabbing his boxes and sitting on the couch. I followed with my food in hand.

He got us both pancakes eggs and sausage. We ate and watched whatever was on the tv not really talking.

I don't know if I'm just super lonely or if that was the sweetest thing that's ever happened to me.

All I knew is I was so happy in this moment.

It had been an hour we finished our food and just watched tv together. At this point I was laying on the couch with my head in technos lap.

At first he was hesitant but soon accepted that I wasn't moving and decided to mess with a piece of my hair in this finger. Out of no where he asked

"Hey how do you braid hair?" "What?" I responded confused "like how do girls braid hair" he said

"It's not that hard you just kinda twirl your hair in a certain pattern why?" I said "can you teach me?" He asked

"Yeah sure why though" I said with a big smile on my face. "Uh well you see..." he paused before continuing "one day I want to have a daughter and I want to know how to braid her hair." He said with a shy look on his face.

What

The

Fuck

How can this man get any more perfect.

"Aww that's adorable of course I can teach you." I responded while getting up grabbing his hand and leading him to the bathroom.

I pulled up a chair and had him sit down "I'll show you on your hair so pay attention in the mirror then you can try on me okay?" I asked

He responded with a "Yep" and started looking closely in the mirror. I tried my best to explain what I was doing as I was doing it. He didn't have super long hair but it was enough for me to demonstrate on.

Once I braided a few pieces I told him to try on me. He said okay and excitedly got up. I sat down and talked him through what he needed to do.

He had a really focused look on his face. He was sticking his tongue barely out the side of his mouth. He looks so cute like this.

It took a few try's to get going but we finally got it. Once he reached the end of my hair he stepped back looked for a second before smiling really big and doing a cute little dance.

I giggled he giggled along. "Do you want to do the other side." I asked he didn't hesitate before saying "yes" and immediately going in.

This time he was all on his own I wasn't talking him through it. Once he reached the end of my hair and put the hair tie in be giggled before putting the ends of the braids on my shoulders showing me them "look I did it" he said

It actually looks pretty good. Would I wear this on a walk. Yes would I wear this to Walmart. Again yes. Would I wear it to target. No

Target is too fancy but the braids were actually really pretty. "Wow these are awesome techno." I said while spinning looking at myself in the mirror. "Thank you thank you" he said while bowing I laughed.

I checked the time and it was 30 minutes till I had to stream. "Shit I have to stream soon" I said "oh sorry I didn't mean to keep you" he said "nononono I'm glad you did this was fun." I said while walking him out and giving him a goodbye hug.

I started up my pc preparing to stream. I don't do a face cam... like ever... but today I was feeling like doing one. I felt pretty with my braids. Although they weren't perfect I wanted to show them off to the world.

The chat saw me on technos love or host but prior to that they hadn't seen my face in a couple years. So I thought let's give them what they deserve.

1079 words