Chapter 38

Virgin today.... tomorrow.... I don't know

We got into technos car and I started playing music low. "Hey techno can we talk" I said trying not to be awkward.

"Of course baby what's up" he said while putting one hand on my thigh while backing out of the parking lot.

I'm already 10x calmer now that he's touching me. It's like his touch is magical. "Uh so like what are we doing when we get back?"

He looked at me and smirked. "Do you want to know what I want to do or what we can do?" He asked "what you want to do" I said knowing the answer.

"Well I think it would be fun if we looked through some of your drawers and had a little fun what do you think?" He said with a almost predatory smile.

Fuck.

I'm already wet thinking about it.

I laughed and said "yeah tell me more daddy" all my nerves just go away when I'm with him. "Yeah? Well it depends how far do you want to go?" He asked

"What do you mean?" I was a little confused as to what he had in mind. "Like sex I'm willing to wait if you don't want to do it yet."

Aww. I put my hand on top of his that still remained on my thigh. "I want to it's just what if I'm not good at it?" I said honestly.

"Don't worry I've never done it before either I'm sure you'll do great. You did fucking amazing the other night and that was just your mouth. God I'm getting hard just thinking about what the rest of you can do."

I laughed low and said "yeah? You think?" In a slightly teasing manner. "Fuck yeah" is all he said tightening his hand on my thigh.

"I think we should have a safe word you know just in case" I said remembering what Wilbur said. "Agreed." Is all he said.

"What should it be?" I asked. "PvP god" techno joked. I just slapped his hand and said "no way am I saying that, that'll just encourage you" he laughed along with me.

We got back to being serious both thinking of something we'll remember. "How about strawberry" techno said.

"Why strawberry?" I asked. "Because that's something you'd never say in sex unless you needed me to stop plus it was just the first thing that came to mind"

"Fair enough strawberry it is." I said. We sat just listening to the music. 30 more minutes until I loose my virginity.

I'm so fucking ready.

The car ride was torture. All I could think about was him and us and what we are going to do when we get home.

I'm so fucking wet and we haven't even done anything. Fuck.

After what felt like forever we made it to my apartment. We both brought our things in. Techno left his stuff on the couch because he only needed it for a change of clothes.

I threw mine on my floor. Techno walked in and said "alright let's see this box of yours" he's never seen the box only the drawers and that was on accident.

I looked up from my laying position and said "don't laugh at me okay?" He raised an eyebrow and said "why would I laugh?"

"It's very fucking kinky" I said while getting up and grabbing the box. He looked in it and his eyes filled with interest.

He immediately grabbed something and looked up at me "nipple claps?" He said "I told you not to laugh a me" "I'm not laughing I like them" he said while setting them on my bed.

He also pulled out a pink collar and matching leash. He continued to look through the box but I was getting impatient "hurry up I'll let you use it all eventually"

He looked intrigued "really?" "Of course" I said while placing the box on my floor and standing up to straddle techno.

"Yeah? That ready?" He said I nodded and started kissing him.

I'm ready.

680 words