Chapter 81

Time for payback.

I woke up the next morning still in technos arms. I slowly wiggled out trying not to wake him. Once I was free from his grasp I grabbed a backpack to put the 'gifts' in before techno would see them.

I walked back into my room to see techno was awake playing on his phone. "Morning sleepy head" I said. He smiled at my comment. "Morning baby what are you doing?"

"I'm about to get in the shower wanna join?" He raised an eyebrow before he could speak I stopped him. "We're not having sex, you'll need lots of energy for what I have planned later"

He raised his eyebrow higher. "Yeah? What do you have planned." I walked over to techno straddling his lap before grabbing his face looking into his eyes. "I wanna try something new"

"Go on" Still holding his face I said. "You'll just have to wait and see" he made a sad face but I ignored it getting off of him and heading to the shower.

Techno followed close behind. We both got into the shower standing in the water for a few seconds before techno wrapped his hands around my stomach putting his head on my shoulder.

"Happy Valentine's Day my love" I put my hands on top of his. "Happy Valentine's Day" we stood with the water pouring over us for a second still trying to fully wake up.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked. "Well first we're going to go back to our house and I set up some food for a cute Picnic under your tree"

He paused before saying "then we're going to go home and cuddle while watching a movie. I was thinking we could order dinner"

I nodded. "That sounds amazing" he pulled me closer. "What do you have planned?" I laughed "it's still a secret" I turned to face him as he spoke "but I told you what I have planned"

Ugh why is it so hard to say no to this man. "Let's just say I bought you a gift for later" he raised his eyebrows looking down at me in his arms. "Yeah? What did you buy?"

I shook my head "can't tell you" he mad a pouting face but gave up realizing I'm not gonna tell him.

Once we finished our shower I put on a cute outfit and brushed my hair.

^^^ the fit

I grabbed my phone keys and technos gifts before we headed out the door. We drove back to technos place he quickly ran to grab whatever he made. He told me to stay in the car. He came back with a few things in his hands.

He had a basket assumed to have food in it. A blanket and a little box. He set them in the backseat before driving to my favorite park.

I helped him grab the stuff before we went to my favorite tree techno laid the blanket down we sat on it and techno started grabbing the food out of the basket.

"I made us sandwiches" I smiled, he's so cute. "This is adorable" we ate while talking mostly about how we're going to do the move.

We decided this upcoming weekend we're going to move most of my stuff then the next weekend we're going to move my pc then the next weekend after that we're going to move my essentials so I can officially move in.

I started eyeing the little box he had. "What's that?" He picked it up and handed it to me "I got it for you" I opened the box to see a gorgeous necklace engraved with our initials.

"It's Beautiful" is all I could say before hugging him and putting it on. After that we cleaned up and went home. It was already almost 3 we had stayed at the park talking for longer than expected.

Once we walked in I saw the table was set all nice with candles and roses in the center along with some chocolates and a card.

"Aww what's all this?" I asked referencing to the table "I got you some flowers and chocolate and set the table all nice for when we eat dinner." As I got closer I picked up the card and read it.

*the card*

Happy Valentine's Day my love I'm so happy to be spending it with you. I know it sounds cheesy but I genuinely believe I'm the luckiest man in this world.

I love you

-techno

*end of card*

I closed it and went over to hug techno. I had no words. He's so sweet. We went over to the couch sat down played a movie while cuddling, I decided to post a picture I took earlier at the park.

*twitter post*

@y/n_live
Valentine's Day lunch with techno

@y/n_liveValentine's Day lunch with techno

*comments*

Dream
@georgenotfound
|
|
George
Stop tagging me in this stuff

Niki
I love it
|
|
Y/n
I love you niki!!!
|
|
Technoblade
Back off niki she's mine
|
|
Y/n
I'll drop you if niki want me too...
|
|
Niki
Noooo I love your relationship
|
|
Y/n
Anything for you my Queen

*tap to load more*

Techno laughed looking at his phone before saying "yeah? You'd choose niki over me?" I nodded into his chest "any day"

He laughed "understandable niki is queen" I laughed at his comment before we continued cuddling while watching tv.

After a while techno ordered us dinner we ate while talking making jokes soon enough we finished dinner cleaned up techno wrapped his arms around my waist as I was cleaning dishes.

He put his head on my shoulder. "That's all I have planned it's your turn now" I smirked turning to face him after drying my hands.

"Yeah? How willing are you to try something new?" He raised an eyebrow "I'd do anything you want baby"

A/n I'm planning on making the next chapter really long and full of smut so I want some suggestions what should they do? I'm thinking y/n should dominate.

Give me lots of suggestions I'll include as many as possible be as kinky as you want I'm all ears :)

1026 words