Chapter 95

*this chapter contains adult content*

TW: blood/knife play

I like dominating.

I was now facing techno as he held me close with the water pouring on us. I started kissing him before pulling away and saying "how hard do you want me to go?"

God I love when the rolls are reversed.

Techno smirked and said "do whatever you want, it's so fucking hot when you take control" I nearly let a moan leave my lips with those words but I held back.

Still looking into technos eyes i wrapped my arms around technos waist pulled one back and slapped his ass. "y/n-" techno said. I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth.

"Call me mommy" techno raised an eyebrow as I took my hand off his mouth he spoke. "Sorry mommy" I smiled. Fuck. I like hearing him call me that.

Still looking directly into technos eyes I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock slowly pumping it as it got harder and harder.

Still pumping his cock I leaned into his ear and whispered "did you bring your pocket knife?" Techno stuttered "I- uh- y-yeah it's in my pants pocket" I nodded before letting go of his hard dick and walking out of the shower to the pile of clothes.

I found his pants rummaged through the pockets before I found the knife. I set it on the counter before going back into the shower to see techno slowly stroking his hard cock.

I quickly grabbed his wrist and said "hands off" techno complied immediately removing his hand and putting it to his side as his dick stood tall.

I looked at him in the eyes before getting down on my knees. Not breaking the direct eye contact I grabbed the base of his cock and lined the tip up at my mouth.

I slowly started giving his hard dick kitten licks just teasing the tip. Techno let out a few heavy breaths before saying "please mommy don't tease me"

I laughed "I'll do whatever I want" he groaned as he watched me mouth at his dick. After I felt like I teased enough I wrapped my mouth around his tip slowly pushing further forcing his dick down my throat.

I bobbed my head choking on his cock as his hand landed on the back of my head pushing me further. I immediately pulled completely off of him and spoke "hands off" I said.

Techno scrunched his eyebrows "please mommy" I looked up at him before saying "beg" he raised an eyebrow "w-what?"

I laughed "beg for it" techno didn't take his eyes off of me. "Please mommy, let me cum" I slowly started pumping his cock "tell me what you want me to do"

"Make me cum in your mouth please- I-" I slowly started sucking on his dick as he moaned low. Bobbing my head faster and faster techno tried to hold back his moans as to not wake up the boys.

I pushed my head as far as it could go chocking on his whole cock at once. His moans started to get un even. "Ah- yes- mommy just like that- I'm- im gonna cum"

The second I heard those words I pulled off of him. He let out a heavy breath before saying "no no please- I'm being good- please just let me cum" I laughed at his desperation.

He continued to beg. "I'll do anything- please- just let me finish" I tilted my head. "Anything?" I asked he nodded. "I'll think about it but for now I want you to make me feel good" techno nodded as I sat on the edge of the tub spreading my legs.

Techno quickly dropped to his knees wrapped his hands around my thighs and said "what do you want me to do?" I thought about it for a second before speaking.