Chapter 46

Boy oh boy was that amazing.

I woke up a couple hours later, techno was still asleep next to me. I decided to get cleaned up. Still fully nude I got up and walked into the bathroom.

I started up my shower and got in. I was just standing in the water enjoying it when I heard the door open and soon the shower current.

I felt two hands wrap around my stomach all I could do is smile. My voice still a little raspy from just waking up I said "I love you"

He buried his head in my shoulder, I could feel him smile as he mumbled "I love you too" we sat like this for a few minutes before I decided to turn around.

I turned to face him, his hands still on me as I buried my head in his chest and he put his head on top of mine.

"I can't wait for you to meet my family" he said. I smiled. The thought of meeting his family should scare me, but it doesn't.

Just the fact that he wants me to meet them so soon is so sweet, and they sound like the most amazing people.

"I can't wait either when are we going over there?" I asked "exactly three weeks from today, we'll go over a week before Christmas and stay until a few days after" he said.

I nodded into his chest. I turned back around and grabbed the shampoo putting some in my hand then passing it over to techno. He did the same.

Once it was all in my hair I reached up and gave techno a mohawk with his shampoo covered hair.

He just let it happen with a smile on his face. Once I was finished I Smile and did a little dance that made techno laugh.

We eventually finished our shower after a lot of messing around. I live alone so I just walked out of the bathroom naked.

Techno did the same before saying "where did you put my clothes?" I got all excited as I opened the drawer I put them in.

He laughed and got dressed "so I get a whole drawer now?" I nodded as I looked for something to wear.

Being the indecisive bitch that I am techno was fully dressed and I was still looking for something to wear.

"Need help?" He asked I nodded slowly. I should've expected what happened next, techno opened my lingerie drawer and handed me the first thing he saw.

We don't plan on leaving the house so I figured let's amuse him. The one he picked out wasn't that revealing.... well for lingerie.

It was kinda just like wearing booty shorts and a bra so I took it from his and and put it on then walked away. He looked surprised.

^^^I went and sat on my couch and put something on the tv

^^^
I went and sat on my couch and put something on the tv. Techno emerged from my room pretty quickly.

He sat and watched a movie with me for a little bit before saying, "do you want to bring some of your clothes to my house? For when you there"

I just nodded and cuddled closer to him "id love to" sure it was just some clothes for when we're together but it's the fact he wants me there often enough to need those.

After a while we were both getting hungry "you want me to order something?" Techno asked "no let's just go pick something up" I replied.

Techno looked down my body. I remembered what I was wearing. "I'll put something over this" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Good, your mine" he said.

His.

I'm his.

I nodded and hurried to my room quickly grabbing a pair of semi-short shorts and one of technos plain t-shirts.

I walked out grabbed my keys and said "I'll drive" before walking out the door and getting in my car.

Techno followed close behind.

We got some fast food ate and went back to my apartment. It was getting late so techno had to go, I sent him on his way with a couple of my outfits and some bras and underwear.

After he left I turned off the tv and crashed.

The next few days me and techno didn't get to hang out because we were both busy with lore streams.

Techno texted me.

*text convo*

Techno
I miss my baby.

Y/n
You have a child?

Techno
What no that's not what I meant.

Y/n
I didn't know you were a dad.

Techno
Not a dad, but I am your daddy....

Y/n
YOUR MY FATHER?!?!?

-I was dying laughing at this point, I love messing with him-

Techno
Your so annoying.

Y/n
Am not

Techno
You are.

Y/n
Admit it you simp for me.

Techno
Yes I technoblade the pig simp for the PvP goddess y/n that I am talking to right now.

*end of text convo*

I immediately screenshoted that and posted it on Twitter.

*twitter post*

Y/n
Image
I got one in the bag!

-Comments-

User827288
I ship it

User019199
Yesssssss get it girl

User929299
Technoblade simp confirmed?

*tap to load more*

Techno texted me

*text convo*

Techno
I hate you

Y/n
Why?

Techno
Your tweet

Y/n
Do you have my twitter notifications on?

Techno
Of course I do and you twitch.

Y/n
Good to know.

*end of text convo*

We texted a little more before streaming together. It was torture to not be able to say anything even semi-romantic or sexual.

We just wanted to wait to tell the fans.

A few more days went by, me and techno still haven't seen each other but we talk and stream everyday together.

He always sends me good morning and goodnight texts. I love them.

Those texts are what I look forward to every single day.

We finally were both free and decided to hang out. I went to his house this time. It's two weeks until I meet his family, am i a little nervous yes, am I ready also yes.

I grabbed my phone and keys then headed out the door. I have no idea what we're gonna do all I know is it'll be fun.

Because it's with him.

1052 words