Chapter 122

I hope no one heard....

I woke up the next morning, hearing talking outside of my door. It was muffled so I wasn't able to hear what they were talking about all I know is it was Wilbur and techno.

I slowly sat up and grabbed my phone as techno walked into the room, his eyes went wide as he spoke "I- uh- how long have you been up?" I smiled "I literally just woke up like two seconds ago"

Technos face relaxed as he sat next to me. "What's the plan for today?" He asked. I thought about it for a second before speaking "I think tommy and tubbo wanted to steam before we all leave"

Techno nodded. I slowly got up and ready for the day. Once I was all ready I walked out and sat next to wilbur on the couch. "Where are the boys?" I asked.

Wilbur let out a little laugh as he spoke "good morning to you to..... bitch" I scoffed "call me a bitch one more time and I'll cut your balls off"

The second I finished that sentence I heard Tommy speak from behind me "WHAT THE FUCK" I quickly turned around to see Tommy and tubbo looking traumatized.

I laughed as Wilbur spoke "she was joking" I shook my head "no I wasn't...." Wilbur was gonna speak but I spoke again "do you boys wanna stream today?"

Tommy nodded "yeah, I was hoping we could cosplay our characters like you and techno did before" I smiled and nodded "yeah, do you wanna go to the store and find something to wear?" Tommy and tubbo nodded as techno spoke "me and y/n can wear the outfits from last time"

I nodded. We all talked for a couple more minutes before all piling into technos car and driving to the store.

Once we arrived me Tommy and tubbo quickly got out and ran to the entrance. Wilbur and techno followed close behind. We all walked in, techno grabbed a cart.

I quickly walked over to techno, chucked my bag into the cart and spoke "don't let my moola get stole" techno saluted me before speaking "sir yes sir" I laughed as I went back over to Tommy and tubbo.

Me and the two boys quickly ran off leaving Wilbur and techno behind. We ran around the store like maniacs for a couple minutes before eventually picking out some clothing for Tommy and tubbo.

Once we had their outfits picked out we found Wilbur and techno in the men's clothing section. They were facing away from the cart so we quickly put the items in and ran off without getting noticed.

We were all out of breath from running so much as Tommy spoke. "I swear if one of you says something about us being out of shape I'll start stabbing shit" I laughed as Tommy spoke. "We're not out of shape, we're just minecrafters" we all laughed as I guided us to the candy section.

I smiled before saying "grab as much as you can before techno catches us" Tommy and tubbo nodded as we all split up grabbing candy and chips galore.

After a couple minutes all of our hands were completely full Wilbur rounded the corner he looked into our eyes then down at our hands. He was gonna speak but me Tommy and tubbo quickly threw everything in the cart and booked it.

All three of us laughing our asses off we ran out to the car, I had technos keys so we pulled back into the car catching our breaths.

Techno then texted me.

*text convo*

Techno
Really....

Y/n
I don't know what you're talking about

Techno
Y/n.....

Y/n
Techno....

Techno
Where did you go?