Chapter 117

*this chapter contains adult content at the end*
(You can skip it if you want)

I really hope the boys didn't hear...

I woke up the next morning to a knock at the door. My eyes slowly fluttered open as techno spoke. "Come in" the door opened to reveal wilbur, he quickly spoke.

"The children are hungry" I smiled as techno responded "tell them to find something, I'm tired" I then spoke "don't be a dick techno, do they want my help?" I asked Wilbur. Techno tightened his grip around my waist as he spoke "no I wanna cuddle just a little longer"

Wilbur just laughed as he spoke "no, you lovebirds take your time. I'll help the boys get breakfast, is anything off limits?"

Techno responded "don't touch y/n's m&m's shell fucking kill you" Wilbur nodded as he walked out. I laughed at what techno said as he tightened his grip on my waist pulling me as close as possible.

He buried his face in my back before I spoke. "We can't stay here all day, we have guests" techno smiled into my back as he spoke. "But I love you"

I laughed "I love you too but my children are here I need to spend time with them" techno scoffed "am I their father?"

I nodded "yeah, I don't know how that works but it happened" techno laughed. "Yeah, isn't one of our kids literally older than us?" I nodded "yeah Punz"

Techno just laughed while holding me close. After a couple minutes I finally spoke. "You're welcome to stay here all day but I'm getting out of bed now" techno sighed. "Fine but I expect extra cuddles later" I laughed "yeah whatever"

I slowly got out of bed and dressed leaving techno to play on his phone. Once I was all ready for the day I walked out of our room.

I saw Tommy and tubbo eating bacon and eggs while Wilbur cleaned up the kitchen. The second Wilbur noticed me he spoke "are you hungry?" I nodded "yeah is there enough for me?" Wilbur nodded as he handed me two plates "one for you one for techno" he said.

"Thank you" I said before setting the plates down at the table and walking into me and technos room.

He looked up from his phone as I spoke "Wilbur made breakfast get your ass up bitch" techno laughed "who the fuck do you think you're calling a bitch"

I simply walked out and ignored techno as I started eating my food. Techno soon emerged from our room now fully dressed and ready for the day.

He sat next to me as Tommy and tubbo came up to us as Tommy spoke "can we go play outside?" I nodded "sure but be safe" tubbo nodded "got it mom"

I laughed as they ran out the door. Wilbur finished cleaning the kitchen and came to sit next to me and techno.

We all talked as me and techno ate, Wilbur never mention hearing us last night..... maybe we weren't as loud as I thought. Next thing I know Tommy and tubbo came running in the front door slamming the door behind them.

Both breathing hard I quickly stood up and ran over to them "what the fuck happened? Are you guys okay?" Tubbo nodded as he spoke "we're fine but I think your neighbor hates us" My eyes went wide as i spoke "what did you do?"

Tubbo spoke again "Tommy yelled at her to fuck off" Tommy slapped tubbos arm for snitching as technos quickly walked over and spoke "why the fuck would you do that"

Tommy looked at the floor as he spoke quietly "she said hi to us, we said hi back once she heard our accents she said 'what's it like having a queen' and I told her to fuck off because that's such an American thing to ask" Wilbur spoke "Tommy what the fuck, you can't just do that"