Chapter 30

4 days until I go home.

I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen to find something to eat. I ended up just having toast.

It was 12:00. Tommy and tubbo came up behind me and Tommy said "what did you guys do last night the boys won't tell us" he said while crossing his arms "yeah" tubbo agreed.

"Like I told you guys we played drinking games." "What kind of drinking games?" Tubbo asked innocently. "Uh we played this one kinda like true or dare"

They asked a few more questions I kept avoiding actually telling them what they want to know and soon techno came in making Tommy and tubbo run.

"My head hurts so fucking back" techno said "same" is all I said. Techno could tell something was off so he came up next to me put his hand on my back and said "you okay?"

I nodded and said "yeah I just had so much fun last night and I kinda want to do it again" I said. I mean it was true but I was actually upset because I pussyed out on telling techno how I feel.

So maybe if I get drunk again I'll tell him. "Yeah it was a lot of fun I'm sure we can do it again we have left over alcohol" techno said

"Yeah I'll ask the boys about it" I said while walking to the living room greeting the boys. I pitched the idea of doing that again another day they agreed and we decided to do it tomorrow night since we're leaving soon.

The boys were talking about what happened last night I was just playing on my phone. It was clear that they didn't remember much which I guess was good in my case.

Though I walked into the kitchen still listening to their conversation when clay said "do you remember anything techno?"

"Yeah me and y/n sobered up when you guys went to sleep so I pretty much remember everything." Techno said.

Fuck

He remembered everything?

Fuck my life.

I walked back out when they changed the topic. I sat next to techno and laid my head on his shoulder.

I'm not gonna lie I don't regret last night. Sure it was fucking embarrassing in retrospect but I was with all my best friends.

Honestly i had a lot of fun. I'd do it again... maybe even sober... usually I'm not very bold but when I'm with techno...

I don't know what happens I just feel so good. He makes me feel like I could say or do absolutely anything sexual or non sexual and he would be there smiling.

Fuck

I'm in love.

"So you gonna get another... outfit... for tomorrow?" Techno whispered to me. I was going to say no but that little voice in my head just kept saying

'Be bold be bold'

"I would but isn't it just going to end up on the floor?" I said false sweet. He seemed a little surprised by that and didn't respond instead he just laughed.

The boys kept talking and I went upstairs to shower. Soon enough it was dinner time. Wilbur and techno went to pick something up. I was left with clay nick and George. Tommy and tubbo were outside.

"Soooooo y/n" clay said "what?" I asked "is there an actual reason you bought that outfit? Or was it just for fun?" Clay asked

I laughed and said "actually I was looking at a different one and was asking technos opinions he told me he liked that one so I bought it because I like seeing him flustered."

The boys laughed and nick said "well it looked damn good on you" I thanked him and we moved on.

After that topic George said "I hate to ask this y/n but are you and techno like..." he stared I interrupted saying "no we're just friends why?"

"Last night we were all being like... you know sexual... and I didn't know how far we could go if you guys were a thing." George said

Without thinking I said "well tomorrow go as far as you want because we're both single." I didn't mean for it to come off like that.

The room filled with 'ooo' (s) I laughed as Wilbur and techno came back with the food. We called the boys inside and ate together.

We started talking about how we want to meet up again and how fun this has been. We all agreed to start saving our money so we could meet up again as soon as possible.

Of course we had to take into consideration nick Tommy and tubbo were all in school. We finished eating and decided to talk about it another time.

Everyone kinda just went there own ways after we cleaned up from dinner. I went back to me and technos room and laid down while playing on my phone.

I hadn't slept much the night before so I fell asleep around 10. I remember feeling the bed dip and hands go on me, I knew it was techno so I didn't pay attention i just drifted back to sleep.

Although I love hanging out with my friends doing nothing just being with each other I was beyond excited to get drunk together.

I woke up the next day with a big smile on my face. Today's the day I'm going to tell techno how I feel. Today is also the day I probably do some sexual shit with my best friends.

I'm ready.

935 words