Chapter 120

I love him more and more every day.

I woke up the next morning to techno shaking me awake. I slowly opened my eyes as techno smiled. "I love you" he spoke. A smile immediately arose on my face as I spoke "I love you too, is that what you woke me up for?"

Techno held me close on his chest as he let a little laugh slip, he spoke. "Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you knew that"

I was going to speak but techno spoke first "you know what I was thinking about" I tilted my head up to look techno in the eyes. "What?"

He smiled down at me as he spoke. "Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in you.... You make me smile so effortlessly" I hid my face in technos chest as he spoke again.

"It's crazy, I still get butterflies even though I've seen you a hundred times. Somehow I just can't say enough how much I appreciate you being in my life." He spoke softly.

I lifted my head from technos chest slightly to speak. "Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do" techno smiled down at me before kissing my forehead.

We laid there for a couple more minutes before technos phone started ringing. I could only hear his side of the conversation.

*call convo*

Hello

....

Yeah

....

Are you fucking kidding me?

....

Is she okay?

....

Yeah, I'm on my way

....

Okay bye, I love you

*end of call convo*

I sat up with worry painted across my face as techno spoke. "Jessica found out her boyfriend cheated on her, she's really hurt"

(Recap- Jessica is 14)

"Seriously?" I asked techno nodded "yeah, I hate to leave the boys but she won't talk to my parents she just been crying in her room for hours" I nodded "I'll come with you"

Techno scrunched his eyebrows "what about Tommy tubbo and Wilbur?" He asked. "They can take care of themselves for a couple hours, I want to help any way I can" techno nodded as he got ready for the day.

I got ready as well before walking out of the room. I immediately walked up to Wilbur and spoke. "Me and techno have to go to his family's house for a few hours, we'll be back as soon as possible I'm really sorry"

Wilbur looked concerned as he spoke "is everything okay?" I nodded "his sister got cheated on now she won't talk to anyone" Wilbur nodded in an understanding manner.

"Alright, keep me updated" I nodded before putting my shoes on. Wilbur explained why me and techno were leaving to Tommy and tubbo.

After a couple minutes me and techno left. We spent the car ride just listening to music, after two hours we arrived at technos parents house.

Technos mom let us in, we greeted everyone before walking into Jessica's room. She was laying on her stomach hiding her face in her pillow.

Techno immediately sat on the bed next to her, placing a hand on her back rubbing small circles as he spoke. "Can you tell me what happened?"

Jessica mumbled her next few words. "My friend sent me a picture of my boyfriend kissing another girl" techno then spoke "I'll fucking kill him"

Jessica sniffled a laugh before techno spoke again. "He doesn't deserve you" Jessica hesitated but spoke "I thought he wanted me but he really just wanted some blond girl"