Chapter 61

My head hurts.

Me and techno woke up the next day, we both had slight hangovers. We'd been drinking water so it wasn't bad at all but they still suck.

Me and techno stayed in bed cuddling for a couple minutes before he spoke. "We have to get up today is our last full day with my family"

He was right but I'm so tired I just want to stay in bed all day. "Can't we just stay here and cuddle all day?" He laughed and wiggled out of my grasp.

I grabbed my phone then I hid my face in his pillow and said "fine I'll stay here alone" it was muffled but he got the point.

Next thing I know I feel two hands on my throwing me over his shoulder. He walked we over to our mirror in our room and said "you ready to see my family like this?"

I took the opportunity to say "yes but take a picture first" while handing him the phone. He laughed but agreed.

He knew I wanted to post it so he turned the flash on to cover his face. He then handed me back my phone and walked out of our room.

Sammy started laughing when she saw us. So did everyone else so techno spoke up. "She didn't want to get out of bed so I kidnapped her" I laughed at the comment.

He lightly set me down on the couch and sat next to me. I cuddled up against him pulling my phone back out to post the picture we just took.

*twitter post*

@y/n_live
I've been kidnapped send help.

*comments*

*comments*

Tommyinnit
I'll come stab that man child
|
|
Y/n_live
Tommy your 16 he's 21 your the man child.

Dream
I'll come save you my Queen
|
|
Sapnap
Vouch ^^^
|
|
Geaorgenotfound
Vouch ^^^

User92020
Guys it's probably dream. We don't know what he looks like so it would make so much sense

User00108
Sapnap for the win

User02828
I'm sticking with what I said it's a rando

User0000
I'll come get you bestie!

*tap to load more*

I replied to Tommy's comment saying his age as another hint if anyone understands it....

Me and techno sat reading the comments for a while before technos mom brought out lunch. She heated up more leftovers. I wasn't complaining her cooking was amazing.

We all ate and watched tv while talking. We mostly just sat in comfortable silence after that. Sammy and I talked about when I was coming back.

I told her I didn't know when it would be but it definitely would be soon. The day was very un eventful. Mostly because all the adults were just coming down from their hangovers.

We all ate dinner then went to our respected room to go to sleep. I started packing up my bag as techno watched and talked to me.

"So are we using this tomorrow?" He asked while holding up the remote controlled vibrater. I laughed and said "do you want to?"

He quickly nodded I set down what I was holding walked over to techno straddled his lap and said "then yes we can use it tomorrow"

While looking into his eyes he responded "two hours of hearing your little noises then getting to fuck you so hard once we get home, what did I do to deserve you"

I just laughed and hugged him before getting off to continue packing. Techno packed up all his stuff as well.

Once we were done we got in bed and fell asleep. Our last full day with his family was now over.

I wasn't happy we were leaving the but the thing that makes me more sad is I have to go back to living alone.

Techno will have to go back to his house eventually and I'll have to go back to sleeping alone every night.

I woke up to techno saying "wake up y/n were leaving in an hour we have to make the most of it" although I was still tired I sprung up and out of bed.

Techno laughed as I did so. I quickly got changed set my stuff up to go and left the room to spend this time with his family.

For the next hour I sat in the living room talking with his family and playing dolls with Sammy.

Techno sat back talking to his dad. At one point they went to a different room to talk but came back pretty fast I didn't question it.

Sadly enough the time has come. I have to say goodbye. Techno tapped my shoulder and said "we have to go" I nodded and hugged sammy.

"I have to go now but I'll see you soon okay?" I said. She nodded into our hug. Once I pulled back I saw tears in her eyes.

"Aww no Sammy don't cry it's okay I'll be back I promise" I said while wiping her tears away "pinky promise?" She said while holding out a pinky for me.

I nodded "pinky promise" she smiled and hugged me once more before I moved onto the other family members.

I hugged Kyle and Angel we said our goodbyes as techno went around the room saying goodbye as well.

Then came Jessica. I gave her a hug and said "I'll see you another time, this has been really fun" she nodded "yeah, techno really likes you so I know we'll see you again"

I just smiled and went to technos parents. I gave them a quick hug and said "thank you so much for having me this has been the best Christmas of my life"

"Of course and your welcome back any time" his mom said. His dad nodded agreeing. I walked back to techno as he said his finally goodbye.

I grabbed my things and gave Sammy one more hug before leaving. We sat down in he car got buckled and techno started driving.

After a few seconds he set a bag in my lap. I knew exactly what this is. "Fuck you" is all I said while taking out the 'toys' in the bag.

This is going to a fun car ride....

1032 words