Chapter 88

I'm in love

We went throughout our day as normal just watching tv spending time together before Karl jacobs texted me.

*text convo*

Karl
Hey y/n me and quackity are planning on meeting up in a couple weeks would you and techno be able to come?

Y/n
Where are y'all meeting up?

Karl
Los Angeles

Y/n
That's like a 6 hour drive from where I live, are we staying at a hotel?

Karl
Yeah we found a nice hotel not too far from the beach. I'd really love to meet you and techno if your free.

Y/n
I'll talk to techno about it and get back to you

Karl
Okay

*end of text convo*

"Uh so Karl just texted me" techno looked over "about what?" He asked. "him and quackity are going to meet up in Los Angeles and wanted to know if we could come too"

Techno smiled "when" I looked back down at my phone to check when he said. "A couple weeks I think" techno nodded "I'd love to."

I smiled before chanting "road trip road trip road trip" techno laughed and chanted with me. Once we finished out little fun I texted Karl back.

*text convo*

Y/n
We can go just let me know when and where

Karl
I'm thinking 3 weeks, kinda short notice because I'm impatient and at this hotel (insert address to hotel)

Y/n
Alright cool what day should we leave?

Karl
My flight is Monday the 23rd. You can work around that how you please. Since the hotel is really close to the beach it's kinda expensive so I was thinking we could get a room with two Queen beds and I'll sleep with quackity you sleep with techno

Y/n
Sounds great me and techno will drive down there Sunday the 22nd so we can pick you up at the airport on Monday.

Karl
Okay cool here's the reservations for the hotel I put it in your name since you'll be there first (insert link)

Y/n
Okay how much was the room? I'll pay pal you for half

Karl
No it's okay save your money it's on me

Y/n
Are you sure? I can help pay it's no big deal

Karl
I'm 100% sure save your money

Y/n
Alright well I'm excited to see you guys

Karl
Same here.

*end of text convo*

"We're driving out on Sunday the 22nd then we're picking up Karl and quackity from the airport on Monday the 23rd" techno looked a little shocked "that's awesome"

I laughed "yeah we're gonna share a hotel room with Karl and quackity because it's a fancy hotel by the beach and apparently it's expensive" techno laughed as I continued explaining me and Karl's previous conversation and how were all sharing a hotel room blah blah blah me and him are sharing a bed obviously.

I double checked the reservations to see it turns out rooms at a fancy hotel by the beach are expensive as hell.

Well, I guess Karl is Rich.

"Does he want us to help pay for the hotel?" Techno asked "no I offered but he shut me down" techno laughed. "Figures"

I kinda just realized I have no idea why we're meeting up with Karl and quackity. Like do they have something to do in Los Angeles? I should probably ask.