Chapter 53

I love his family.

We drove to the mall got out and started looking around. Sammy was super excited, "I know techie really well I'll help you" she said while running ahead.

"Techno really loves you" angel said out of no where "what?" I asked confused "I see the way he looks at you, and what my mom said is true he only talks about you"

I just giggled and followed Sammy into a toy store. "Look techie likes minecraft you can get him one of these" Sammy said while grabbing some minecraft plushies.

I laughed and grabbed a cute creeper. She did a little dance and continued looking around. I ended up only buying the plushie from that store.

We walked around a little bit more, angel bought a few things for her family. I bought techno and I matching key chains.

Mine said player 1 his said player 2. I also got him a cute card with pigs on it. We walked into a variety store because I saw some cute jeans.

I kept glancing at the sex section of the store but I'm with a literal child so I just glanced from a distance.

I think angel noticed what I was looking at because she said "I'm gonna take Sammy to look around more meet us at the food court when your done"

She nudged my shoulder then walked away. Although it was kinda weird my boyfriends sister is covering me for so I can buy sex stuff.

She's a really good person.

I walked over to that section of the store and picked out a few more Christmas presents for techno...

I was planning on giving him them when we're alone of course.

I picked out some lingerie for me along with a remote controlled... 'toy'....

I bought the 'toys' and left. I dropped the bags off at the car before heading to the food court. I put the bags in the trunk so no one would see.

I saw the girls sitting with drinks in their hands. I walked over and said "I'm back" Sammy spoke up, "welcome back did you buy something?"

I just shook my head no.

We sat and talked for a few minutes before getting back in the car and heading back to their house.

We got out grabbed our bags and went inside. I walked into me and technos room, he was sitting on the bed.

All the bags were double bagged so he couldn't see what I bought. "What did you get" he said while sitting up trying to grab my bag.

I pulled away and said "you'll see in a week" he made a pouting face before saying "can't I just know now?" I shook my head no.

He just sat back down as I put the bags in my suitcase. I came and laid on top of him, hiding my head in his neck.

He threw his phone to the side and his hands landed on my ass. I laughed. He giggled in return.

He continued lightly slapping my ass until I stopped him by sitting up straight. He made a noise of desperation.

"You can't just sit here playing with my ass all day" he pouted "whyyyyy?" I laughed "because what if your family walks in?"

He pulled me back down and said "then go lock the door." he started playing with the hem of my shirt slowly moving it up.

"We're not having sex in your parents house, especially not if they're awake" he smirked "what about when they go to sleep?" He asked.

I laughed and kissed him. "Nope" I said while popping the 'P' he laughed and said "okay then let's go somewhere else"

I laughed.

"Are you really that desperate for me?" I asked false sweet. He just nodded and started going at my neck.

He found my sweet spot and started sucking. I pulled away. He made a noise and pouted. I giggled, "yeah? You want me that bad?" He nodded.

I continued "let go then" he quickly sat up lightly pushing me off. I stood up and saw he was already half hard.

I grabbed my phone and headed for the bedroom door. We walked out and saw his dad "we're going on a drive" techno said. "Have fun lovebirds"

I laughed and said "we will" before we walked out.

Where are we going.... I don't know...

Do I care.... not at all....

We got in the car and started driving after a few minutes I said "where are we going" he laughed low and said "I have no fucking idea"

I could see he was still half hard. I decided to do something about that. I started sucking his neck making sure not to leave any bruises.

I decided to go further. I reached my hand down and started palming him over his pants as I was working on his neck.

I can't go to far because he is driving, I stayed like that as we drove occasionally pulling away for air.

We kept driving for a few minutes before techno found an empty parking lot and pulled in. I laughed "are we really about to have sex in the middle of this parking lot?"

He simply nodded and got in the backseat.

It was already dark.

Car sex...

That's new....

Am I complaining?

Not one fucking bit.

901 words