Chapter 66

I'm in love.

I woke u other next morning still on FaceTime. Techno was still asleep. I had nothing to do today so I got up and ready before watching tv.

I wasn't sure when techno would wake up so I hung up and texted him.

*the text*

Y/n
I didn't want to wake you up so I hung up

*end of text*

I watched tv for a couple hours before techno responded to my text.

*text convo*

Y/n
I didn't want to wake you up so I hung up

Techno
I'm awake

Y/n
Welcome back from the dead

Techno
Have you looked outside my love?

-I hadn't been outside all morning so I was confused-

Y/n
No? What's outside?

Techno
Just go look

*end of text convo*

I turned off my tv and walked outside. Techno knows me so well... it's raining. I quickly ran inside grabbed my phone and texted techno.

*text convo*

Y/n
I love you so much

Techno
Have fun on your walk I have to do a lore stream today

Y/n
How did you know I was going on a walk?

Techno
It's raining... and I know you

*end of text convo*

I just laughed and walked out the door. I walked to the park not to far from my house, sat under my favorite tree and played some music.

I had my phone playing on shuffle. I just sat thinking. (Play love is gone by slander) I fucking hate my parents. I know that's a shitty thing to say but it's true.

They have made my life absolute hell. They never treated me well as a child. I was always staying in my room when I was younger.

Then when I moved out they never talked to me until I got a boyfriend. That they fucking hate I should mention.

I just wanted a happy family.

Now they're trying to break us up. The one constant and happy thing in my life is him. Sure I have my other friends but they're all around the world.

Techno is the only thing keeping me going right now. I love him with all of my heart. I hate this. I shouldn't put this much into a relationship....

The rain started to clear up so I walked home. I got home took a shower once I got out I saw I had a missed call from a random number.

As I picked up my phone that number called again. I answered.

"Hello" I said

"Hello is this mrs. L/n"

This can't be good...

"Yes It is who am I speaking with?" I responded.

"I'm calling from the San Francisco hospital your listed as technos emergency contact, we have him here with us." The lady said.

"Wha- what happened? Is he okay?" I started freaking out.

"He was recently in a car accident. He's in bad condition, we're calling to let you know he has you listed as his primary contact and your in charge of deciding what happens next"

"Wha- I- what do you mean what happens next?" I felt tears falling down my face.

"This might be easier if you come in person so we can explain it to you" she spoke.

"I'm on my way" is all I said before hanging up. I grabbed my keys and rushed out the door not bothering to lock it.

I got in my car and just started driving. I probably shouldn't be driving right now with tears running down my shirt but I didn't care.

After a couple minutes I made it to the hospital and rushed in. I went to the counter and said "I'm y/n l/n here for techno" the lady's expression immediately dropped.

"Follow me" she said while leading me into a small office. "The doctor will be with you in a minute" she said while walking out.

Fuck.

After what felt like hours the doctor came in with a worried look on his face. "Hello mrs l/n I'm here to explain the situation with your boyfriend then you need to make a decision okay?"

I nodded unable to speak "okay so your boyfriend was in a car crash due to a drunk driver." He paused for a second. I was crying my eyes out.

"He's in bad condition a pole went through his chest and scrapped the side of his heart. We got the pole out but there are still fragments that need to be removed." He paused.

"He's very unstable at the moment surgery is a big risk but we're afraid if we don't do surgery now he'll get worse it's up to you whether you want to do the surgery now or wait."

I was in shock.

"Right now it's about a 50/50 chance of survival. The longer you wait the odds may change we can't tell if it would be better or worse." He spoke.

I took a second to say "what happens if I wait?" "The odds may become better but it's more likely there will be long term damages."

I was speechless. "You don't have to answer right now but he's only getting worse" I had no idea what to do. "I- can I see him?" I asked through the tears.

The doctor nodded before saying "he's unconscious right now and it's better if we don't wake him up but your more than welcome to see him"

I nodded. The doctor led me to technos room before leaving me alone. I walked in and broke down.

Just seeing him with tubes coming out of him barely breathing. I fucking hate this. I sat next to him and held his hand.

"Why did this have to happen to you of all people? You don't deserve this" I sat in silence only hearing my cry's.

After a few minutes I decided I should call his parents. I pulled out my phone and dialed his mom.

*call convo*

"Hello" she answered I let out small cry's she heard "what's wrong sweetheart? Are you okay?"

"Techno was in a car crash because of a drunk driver they told me I have to decide what happens. He needs surgery. There's a 50/50 chance he lives-"

I couldn't finished the story I just cried "I'll be right over" technos mom said before hanging up.

I just sat with techno until his mom and dad arrived. The doctor explained everything to them before they came to sit with me"

They sat in silence him mom rubbing my back. "I think you should put him through surgery as soon as possible, he's a fighter" his dad said.

His mom nodded in agreement. I knew that's what was best but I hated thinking about it. The doctor came in and said "we need an answer mrs l/n" I nodded.

"I want to put him through surgery as soon as possible." The doctor nodded and walked out of the room.

50/50 chance.......

1167 words