Chapter 103

Were officially living together.

I woke up the next morning and heard the shower running. I slowly got up and dressed as techno walked out of the bathroom. "Morning baby" he spoke.

I walked over and hugged him. "Morning" I said. Techno hugged me back. "Why are you up so early?"

I nuzzled my head into his chest. "I have a doctors appointment later today" techno tilted his head and looked down at me. "Is everything alright?" I nodded "it's just a checkup"

Techno nodded "alright well good luck" I laughed "thanks babe but hopefully I won't need it" I pulled away from our hug and finished getting ready.

I walked out to the living room to see techno was playing on his phone. I laid my head on his shoulder and watched as he scrolled on tik tok.

Techno quickly spoke up "I got one of those zodiac sign tik toks, I looked for our signs but they weren't there and there was no part two" I nuzzled my head into his shoulder.

Maybe it's just because before techno I was very lonely but that's so fucking cute, he looked for our zodiac signs.

After scrolling for a couple minutes techno spoke again. "Oh guess what" he said. "What" I responded. "I had a dream about you last night, I was kinda bummed when I woke up"

I laughed "why would you be bummed? You could just make it a reality with me here" techno smiled, "I can't make it a reality just yet" I picked my head up off his shoulder and looked at him with a confused look.

"Why?" I asked. Techno paused his phone just looking at me with a smile on his face for a second before speaking "I dreamt we were getting married" he said.

I immediately stuck my bottom lip out and hid my face in technos chest. He laughed and put his hand on the back of my head slowly brushing it through my hair before speaking.

"It was beautiful, everyone was there, my family and all of our friends. You walked down the isle in this gorgeous white dress with flowers in your hands." He paused for a second before saying "god, I'd do anything to see that again"

I smiled into his chest barley holding back tears, this is so cute. "You'll be able to see it again one day" I said slowly. Techno was still brushing his hands through my hair when he spoke "I know, but i don't know how much longer I can wait, you should have seen it baby it was amazing"

I pulled away from technos chest and gave him a quick kiss before saying "we have all the time in the world, one day that dream will come true" techno smiled and kissed me again before wrapping his hand around my shoulder holding me close.

He went back to scrolling on his phone. Techno had only put on pants when he got out of the shower, because it's a hot day and we don't plan on leaving the house.

We had adjusted so I was now laying on technos side as he scrolled on his phone. I had one hand on his chest. I slowly rubbed circles on his stomach before looking down to the top of his chest, seeing a little scar from the day that pole went through his shoulder.

It was a very small mark, barely noticeable. I traced circles around it just thinking. A fucking pole went through his chest, he could have died. I remember those restless nights I spent in the hospital hoping and praying he would be okay.

Slowly tracing around his stitches, I didn't realize when a tear fell from my face. Techno felt it on his chest, he immediately grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes.

He had felt me tracing his stitches so he knew why I was crying. "It's okay baby, I here, I'm okay" I nodded "I know, I'm so so happy your okay, that's I could ask for" techno smiled and kissed my forehead.