Chapter 104

*this chapter contains adult content*

So we're doing this...

I slowly clicked on the video, it was a very short video maybe 4 seconds of techno slowly stroking his hard cock. I let out a little moan before going back to our texts.

*text convo*

Techno
(Insert video)

Y/n
More

Techno
(Insert video)

*end of text convo*

I opened the next video, this one only being 3 seconds long. It was basically the same but I could hear fain grunts coming from techno.

I quickly got up and grabbed some lacy bra and underwear set, not too sexy because I didn't want techno to know I changed.

^^^ the fit

I sat on my legs as if I was straddling something (like the photo) before groping one of my tits and taking a picture. I quickly send it to techno.

*text convo*

Y/n
(Insert image)

Techno
Take them off

Y/n
Stop teasing me and send a longer video and I'll think about it.

Techno
How about you FaceTime me

Y/n
Turn you volume down

Techno
I have AirPods in

Y/n
Good

*end of text convo*

-incoming FaceTime from techno<3-

I quickly answered the call facing it towards the ceiling. Techno had the camera facing at his face. He laughed low before speaking quietly.

"Let me see your face baby" I hesitantly faced the camera towards me technos smiled grew bigger before he spoke again. "Show me your body" I nodded slowly scanning my phone down my body, showing off my matching bra and underwear set.

I could hear slow movements coming from techno, slowly stocking his cock. I spoke up "show me what your doing" techno smiled before tilted the camera down so I could see his chest and dick.

I whined as techno spoke "go grab something you can fuck yourself with" I looked around for a second before setting my phone on the bed and going into the closet.

I brought the box back and looked down in it. Techno quickly spoke up "just grab something I'm done waiting" I smiled quickly grabbing a plastic cock.

Techno smiled and said "set it to the side." I did what I was told and put it on the other side of the bed before looking back to the screen.