Chapter 40

Wow. Just wow.

I got in the shower and rinsed all the... liquids.. off of me before hearing the door open. "Can I join you?" Techno asked me

I laughed and said "of course" he got in the shower with me rinsing himself off as well. "Why do you have the water so fucking hot?" Techno questioned.

"It's not even that hot." I said while standing in the pouring water. "It's literally as hot as it can go." He stated.

"For a blood god your such a pussy" I said he laughed low before saying "oh yeah mrs. I'm gonna cum twice just from missionary"

I was going to speak but he continued "just wait until we try something new I'm not stopping until you cum 5 times"

5 times!

What?!?!

I could barley handle the overstimulation after cumming once. But 5 times that's crazy.

But if not a whore what am I so I said "make it 6 and it's a deal." He nodded. I stood in the water just enjoying it before I started cleaning myself.

I covered myself in the bubbly soap. Techno had a particular interest in my tits as I washed them. "Have something to say?" I teased

"Here I'll help you" techno said while 'helping' me wash my tits. After a could minute of him playing with my boobs I said "I promise you their clean by now"

He ignored me and kept doing his own thing. After my boobs were cleaned at least 20x more than necessary I finally rinsed my tits and walked out.

Techno made a noise of desperation so I said "I have things to do today" he continued showering as I set up my pc to stream.

Because of the time zones it was only 12 in the after noon and I wasn't tired. While we were in London me and the boys tweeted a picture of all of us except clay.

To announce we were together. We didn't respond to any of the fans or put out any other info so we agreed I could do a just chatting stream and explain everything.

I was going to do a face cam so I waited for techno to get out of the shower to ask if he wanted to be in it.

"I'm gonna do the face cam stream we talked about do you want to be in it?" I asked. He looked a little uncomfortable but agreed.

"Sure but remember we're not telling the fans about... you know... us" he said slowly I nodded in agreement "that means not touching me or flirting" I said.

He made a pouting face but agreed.

I started up my stream with the 'starting soon' page up. I waited a few minutes before switching to the face cam.

Me and techno waved "hello hello chat." I said while smiling "surprise we have the technoblade here with me" I said while motioning to him.

He waved and said "Hallo" I decided to start explaining "so today we're going to be doing a 'just chatting' stream with the blade quick explanation me and techno don't live to far from each other so that's why here's here for this stream" I said with a smile.

Techno nodded and said "I drove y/n to and from the airport with me, we just got off the plane a couple hours ago and I haven't gone home yet"

The chat was zooming I was trying to read it but I got a donation.

*who did you visit and why?*
The robotic voice read off.

"Techno surprised me with a trip to London to see all my friends for my birthday because I couldn't Afford it, it was me techno dream sapnap george Wilbur Tommy and tubbo"

I said with a smile.

Another dono came through

*why would techno a complete stranger buy you a trip to London?*

"Actually me and techno met a couple months back we just didn't tell y'all. Like I said he doesn't live to far from me."

"Yeah and either way we weren't complete strangers" techno said defensively

More donos came through.

*are you and techno dating*

"No" techno replied quickly.

*is dream hot?*
A dono read

I laughed and said "yes of course the no face dreamie poo is fucking gorgeous." I said. I could feel techno tense up next to me.

*I ship y/n and techno*

I laughed at that one and said "I hate to break it to you guys but I actually have my eyes on someone" I said

Techno added onto that "I do too"

We both laughed and continued talking about the trip and some of the things we did. I also mentioned how we had some footage we were going to upload when we got it edited.

After a few ours I ended my stream. I decided to build up the courage to ask techno "anything planned for thanksgiving?"

"Nope" he responded. Almost as if on cue my phone rang. It was my mother. I don't talk to my family much.

I answered the call

*call convo*

"Hello"
I said

"Hey y/n I was thinking you could come over for thanksgiving to celebrate as a family"

-fuck I don't want to but I haven't seen them in two years. Maybe they've changed-

"Uh I think I was going to my friends house actually" I said trying to politely decline.

"Oh you can bring her the more the merrier right?" She replied

"Actually it's a he-" she cut me off

"Yeah definitely bring your boyfriend I want to meet him."

"Wha- I just said 'he' I didn't say we were dating" I said slowly.

"Whatever are you gonna be here?"

"Uh yeah sure" I said before hanging up.

*end of call*

Fuck why did I say yes.

"What was that?" Techno asked he could only hear my side of the conversation. "My mom she wants me over for thanksgiving" I said with a pout.

"Do you want me to go?" He asked "my mom invited you, I didn't say we are dating but she just assumed it."

"That's okay we can tell her" he said while putting his hand on my thigh. "Your invited if you want to go with me but just know my family is a bunch of dick heads"

He laughed and said "I'm sure that's not true" I quickly replied "no no it is they're going to hate you"

"I can't tell if you're joking" he said I shook my head "nope they have never once liked anyone I've introduced them to"

He had a worried look on his face and said "I still want to meet them" I nodded.

Fuck.

My boyfriend is going to meet my family in a few days. And I'm sure they're going to hate him.

Fuck.

My.

Life.

1144 words