Chapter 94

Time to go clubbing.

We all walked out the door got in Punz car he started driving as I directed him. Techno was stuck in the back with quackity and Karl. Mostly because he's being sketchy as fuck with these phone calls and I'm a petty bitch.

Punz|me
Technoblade|karl|Quackity

^^^ the car

I set up the gps as techno texted me from the back seat.

*text convo*

Techno
Are you okay baby? Your acting weird.

Y/n
I'm fine

Techno
I can tell somethings wrong. Did I do something?

Y/n
Just drop it. Don't ruin my night.

Techno
Sorry

*end of text convo*

Soon we arrived at the club. There was a short line. We got out of the car Quackity immediately said "we're gonna pop off tonight" Karl did his iconic laugh as we got in the line.

I was standing in front next to Punz the other three were behind us. Punz spoke first "you excited?" I nodded "yeah I've never been to the club before"

Punz laughed "I've only been once but it was fun, just don't take your eyes off your drink or I'll have to kill a bitch" I laughed and nodded "scouts honor" I said while saluting him.

We got to the front of the line and the bouncer said "ID's please" we all grabbed our ID's and handed them to the man.

He looked at them for a couple seconds before handing them back and letting us in. There were chairs and tables around the edges of the club along with plenty of led lights and a dance floor. Me and Punz both headed for the bar to get drinks while the others sat at a table.

(Play no lie by Sean Paul)

The bartender came up to us and said "what can I get y'all" I looked at Punz before saying can we get "5 vodka shots" the man nodded "can I see both your ID's?"

We showed him our ID's he poured our shots and gave them to us on a trey. We brought them over to the boys Quackity got all happy seeing we got him one too.

We sat down

Me techno Punz
---------
Karl Quackity

^^^ like this

Techno put his hand on my thigh as we grabbed our shots. Karl spoke first "shots shots shots" quackity laughed "we are popping off" I laughed as we all clinked our glasses together.

"Cheers" I said before we tapped our glasses on the table and downed the shots. We all laughed as Karl and quackity both made a face.

Techno still had a hand on my upper thigh. Karl went to go get us another round of shots as techno whispered to me.

"You look beautiful tonight" I couldn't help but think about who has been calling him. Has he been calling another girl beautiful?

Karl came back with our shots. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my shot downed it and said "I'm gonna go dance" before walking away towards the dance floor.

There were beaming led lights as the music played loud. I could feel other people bumping into me dancing along side me.

As I was dancing I felt someone spin me around, I immediately made eye contact with them. It was techno. I could see behind him the others were watching with interest.