Chapter 123

Today is the last full day with the boys...

I woke up the next morning still in technos arms. I slowly sat up and got ready for the day. Once I was all dressed and ready I shook techno awake.

His eyes slowly fluttered open as a smile arose on his face. "Morning baby" he spoke. I smiled "get your ass up today's our last day with the boys" techno nodded as he slowly got out of bed. I walked out of the room to be greeted by Tommy and tubbo running up to me engulfing me in a hug.

I laughed and hugged back as Tommy pulled away to speak "I'm so fucking excited for today" I smiled "I still don't know the plan..." tubbo then spoke "it's a secret, you'll have to wait and see"

I just nodded as I walked over to Wilbur. We talked for a couple minutes before techno walked out of our room and spoke "Tommy and tubbo get in the car, we'll be back soon y/n I love you"

Before I could speak the three boys were walking out of the house. I quickly turned to Wilbur as he spoke "Tommy and tubbo want to keep it a surprise, just don't question it..." I nodded "fine... what are we gonna do while there gone?"

"I may or may not have been recruited as a secret agent to make sure you don't stalk techno and we get the house cleaned up.... Don't tell them I told you that" I laughed and nodded. "Sir yes sir" I said before I pulled out my phone and played one of my playlists while me and Wilbur started cleaning.

(Play my own worse enemy by lit)

I started by picking up any trash and putting away anything and everything while Wilbur wiped down the counters. We were both singing along to the music as we cleaned.

"How long until the boys will be back?" I asked, Wilbur shrugged "a couple hours maybe" I sighed but nodded. We continued cleaning for a while longer before I got a text from techno.

*text convo*

Techno
How's it going with Wilbur?

Y/n
Good, we're cleaning the house. How's it going with the children

Techno
They're trying to make me go broke but other than that it's going well

Y/n
....where did you go?

Techno
I swore not to tell you

Y/n
:(

Techno
I've got to go but I'll see you soon

Y/n
Alright bye, I love you

Techno
I love you too

*end of text convo*

Me and Wilbur finished cleaning the house before sitting on the couch and watching tv. I spoke first. "Soooo wilby....." Wilbur smirked knowing whatever I was about to say wasn't going to be good....

"What do you want..... and before you ask, I'm not saying anything about the plans for today" I crossed my arms like a child letting out a heavy sigh. "Just a hint...."

Wilbur laughed. "All I'll tell you is Tommy tubbo and techno put a lot of effort into this" I nodded, accepting the fact that he wasn't going to tell me anything else.

-

It was now almost 4 o'clock and the boys had just gotten home. I was pretty bummed that almost my whole day was spent with just Wilbur instead of all of the boys.

Tommy and tubbo walked in, techno was still in the car. Tommy spoke "follow us woman, you need to hide"

I tilted my head as Tommy grabbed my hand and led me into my room. Tubbo closed the door behind us as he spoke "you have to stay in here while we set up okay?"