Chapter 14

This chapter is based on ruin the friendship dream x reader

Tw: slight gore/blood sex talk & creepy dudes

For once in my life I don't have to try to be happy when I'm with him, I just am.

We left my apartment I put the directions into technos phone and we started driving, "you ready to get fucked up and probably make some bad decisions?" I asked techno

"I sure am!" He said in an excited manner. We continued talking while we drove. Once we arrived at the house we got out and knocked on the door.

Some random dude I've never met opened the door and said "you here for the get together?" "Yep" techno responded "alright it's just downstairs I'm kylies roommate" Kylie was my friend from high school that invited me here.

Me and techno walked down stairs and saw like 10 people. Kylie spoke up "hey girl how have you been?" While giving me a hug.

"I'm good you?" "Good good this your boyfriend?" She said while shaking technos hand. "Oh uh no we're just friends"

Some dude spoke up "I like that matching cat ears" he said while coming over and straightening them on my head. He then looked down my body slowly. Stoping for a second too long on my boobs.

I could see techno clenching his fists. "And the outfit goddamn you look good I'm Zion" he said while putting out his hand for me to shake it. I was hesitant to shake his hand but did.

"Don't worry about him" Kylie said as she leaded us to the couch they were sitting on. Another girl handed me and techno each a bottle of beer.

We started drinking, it was kinda awkward and boring. The group was talking but me and techno were silent just listening. Then techno said "I'll be back I have to use the bathroom" I responded with "okay" and he left.

Kylie then started talking about a drinking game she wanted to play called dare or drink. Everyone agreed. I had no idea how to play but I figured I'd be better than this.

We all stood in a circle around a table with shot glasses in front of us. Zion stood really close next to me I tried to move but he just followed.

Techno came back as Kylie was explaining the rules. He stood next to me and grabbed a shot glass.

"So we start with the youngest person going clockwise, they give someone a dare if that person does the dare everyone takes a shot if they refuse they take a shot. We go around the table twice"

Simple enough

Techno nudged me and whispered "prepare to go down" and laughed I whispered back "yeah right like you went down in our PvP match" he was about to respond when the other girl stared asking for our age to figure out the youngest.

"How old are y'all" the girl said pointing to me and techno "were both 21" techno responded for me. "Okay well I'm 18 so I guess I'll go first" a random dude said.

He started easy by daring a girl to switch hats with him. They switched so the whole group has to take a shot. This went on for a few minutes me and techno weren't really into the game but we were having a lot of fun racing each other with the shots.

Then it got to Zion's turn "i dare you to kiss me" he said while looking at me I didn't hesitate in the slightest but I just grabbed my glass and downed a shot.

There was no way I was kissing this guy especially not in front of techno.

Techno giggled and whispered "you didn't even have to think about that" and laughed low again I just nodded and laughed along. Zion looked mad.