Chapter 70

I'm in love with him.

Once I finished cleaning most of my house I flopped down on my couch techno following close behind. We laughed for a second before I said "can we celebrate your birthday at my apartment?"

"Sure, but why?" He asked "I just have an idea but it'll kinda be hard if we were doing it at your house." I responded.

Techno is at my house so much. I'm not complaining. I love him being with me but at this point he's paying so much money on his house and he's not even living in it.

He nodded at what I said he was about to talk but I spoke first. "Do you have anyone you want to invite?"

He shook his head "no I want it to just be me and you" I nodded taking mental notes. I was laying in his lap as we watched tv.

I was trying to figure out something to do for his birthday. This is gonna be harder than I thought.

"I have an idea" techno said out of the blue. I looked up towards him with a questioning look. "We can drink the alcohol my parents bought us on my birthday, get fucked up"

I nodded. This is gonna be weird. Last time we drank a fuck ton we weren't dating. How different is this gonna be?

I had been thinking of stuff and writing it down all day. Techno was in on the plan but I left a few details out...

It started getting late so I looked towards techno and said "I'm gonna get in the bath before bed"

He nodded turned off the tv and said "I'll join you" I just laughed as we walked to the bathroom.

I started up the bath getting a nice warm temperature. I had techno feel it to make sure it was good.

I grabbed a change of clothes for both me and techno before coming back into the bathroom and stripping.

Techno did the same. I made him get in first. Luckily I had a big bath tub it was still kinda cramped for two adults but neither of us cared.

Techno sat leaning his back agains the back of the tub I sat in front of him leaning my back against his stomach.

The water finished filling so I turned it off. I set up some music before we got in. It was very calm just so it wasn't silent.

Techno wrapped his arms around my stomach holding me as close as possible. I put my hands on top of technos rubbing circles with my thumbs.

"So what's the plan for my birthday?" Techno asked I smiled and said "well we can drink what your parents got us like you said but before that I was thinking we could bake you a cake together"

He laughed. I continued my sentence "I know it'll come out shitty but we'll have fun doing it so I'll order a cake for when ours fails" he nodded

"Then we could get drunk and play some bedwars the rest is a secret" techno laughed and said "that sounds amazing baby"

I moved my hands from technos to playing with the water. He laughed at my stupidity as I was slapping the water.

He lowered one of his hands from my stomach to my thigh. I scoffed before saying "you can touch all you want but we're not having sex until you pass your physical"

He was meant to get his results back anytime within the next few days. He laughed and said "that doesn't mean I can't make you feel good"

I didn't bother moving his hand I just laughed. He spoke again. "Can I?" I thought about it for a second before saying "save your energy for your birthday.... you'll need it"

He raised an eyebrow and said "yeah? What do you have planned that I will need a lot of energy for?"

I wasn't going to completely give it away so I just said "let's just say I ordered a few interesting things..."

"Oh?" He said while raising his hand from my thigh slowly inching towards my boobs "you said I can touch right?"

I nodded.

He raised both hands to my boobs kneading them. His touch turned me on but I didn't want to do anything until he passes his physical.

He played with my boobs for a few minutes before I said "that's enough I need to actually clean myself" he made a sad face but agreed standing up turning on the shower above us.

We put shampoo in our hair. I reached over gave techno a mohawk before turning back around and rinsing my hair out so he couldn't do the same to me.

He just laughed and said "yeah? Was that necessary" I nodded he grabbed my waist and pulled me close saying "whatever makes you happy"

I smiled and said "you don't mean that" he gave me a questioning look before saying "no I definitely do mean it, anything you want I'll do it if it makes you happy"

I turned towards him looking up and saying "are you sure?" He nodded "what are you thinking?" He asked me.

I hesitated with my next words "I- I think I want to tell the fans about us" he just smiled kissed my forehead and said "anything for you"

I had been thinking about this a lot lately. I don't like having to cross out his face in our pictures or lie to the fans about who I'm with.

It's also so hard not to talk about him. I know we're going to get a lot of hate but it's worth It.

I decided to speak again "are you sure? We don't have to if you don't want to but I want to be able to talk about you"

He smiled and said "I want to tell them too I just didn't know how you felt on that so i didn't say anything plus as long as your happy I don't care what people say"

I laughed and said "simp" before pulling away from him. He pulled me back really close and said "only for you"

I laughed and grabbed the conditioner.

We finished our shower and got in bed. One more day together then I have to finish planning his birthday.

This is gonna be fun.

1070 words