Chapter 77

Date night.

I woke up the next day to a text from techno.

*text convo*

Techno
Good morning my love, I want to make sure you wake up in a good mood even though I won't be able to see you until later tonight. I just want to make sure you know that you mean the world to me and I can't see my life without you in it. You're my everything. You're literally my dream girl. Your smile gets me through everything. You make me so happy baby, you are truly perfect no matter what I will always be here for you when I tell you I love you more than anything I really mean it.

Y/n
Aww techno I'm literally fucking crying right now I love you so much I never want to loose you!!!

Techno
You won't don't worry about that

Y/n
You don't know that, how do you know you won't be telling another girl the same thing?

Techno
There will only be two girls that I will ever tell them I love that much.

Y/n
What? Who?

Techno
You, and the other one looks a lot like you but younger, oh yeah and she's going to be calling you mommy.

Y/n
Teeeccchhhnnnooo!!!!!!! I'm crying so fucking hard right now!

Techno
Don't cry baby!!! Go get ready for the day, remember wear something comfortable.

*end of text convo*

Now that I'm balling my fucking eyes out it's time to get ready for the day. I put on one of technos t-shirts and some shorts.

Once I was all ready for the day I texted techno.

*text convo*

Y/n
Are we gonna tell our friends that we're moving in together?

Techno
Yeah that's fine I also want to tell the fans when your ready.

Y/n
Really?

Techno
Yeah I mean we're gonna have to tell them eventually plus with the whole moving thing we're not really gonna stream much so they'll probably figure it out.

Y/n
Okay yeah I'm gonna stream and tell everyone do you want to join?

Techno
Yeah I'll join for a little when are you streaming?

Y/n
20 min maybe.

Techno
Alright I'll be there.

*end of text convo*

IM SO FUCKING IN LOVE!!!!!

I set up my pc turned it onto my stream started soon page and called techno on discord.

"Hello" he answered "heyo I'm started my stream in a few minutes so get any final words out to just me"

Techno laughed "i cant wait for our date tonight" I did a little dance even though no one could see me.

"Me neither what are we doing?" He laughed. "It's a secret" I made a made face and said "I'm starting now"

I switched my stream to my face cam waved and said "hello hello chat how are we doing today? Good good me too. Today I'm doing a just chatting stream."

I read chat for a second before saying "I have techno here and some other people might join later"

"Hallo" techno said in his usual monotone voice. Chat started spamming 'simp' I laughed "yes guys I can confirm the technoblade is indeed a simp"

He laughed but didn't deny it. "So guys today we have an announcement" I spoke. Chat started trying to guess what it was before a donation came through.