Chapter 43

His sister sounds so cute.

I woke up the next morning to technos phone ringing. He pulled his arm away from me to grab the phone I made a noise of annoyance.

I was so comfortable.

I could only hear technos side of the conversation.

*call convo*

Hello

Yeah I talked to Sammy last night

Aww that's adorable

That sounds awesome I'll see if we can make that work

Yeah I'm sure she'd love to

Okay bye mom I love you

*end of call*

"What did your mom want?" I ask "well first of all she said all Sammy has been talking about is meeting you, and second of all she wants us over from Christmas."

I was a little bit surprised but I didn't hesitate to answer "yes yes yes I want to meet them" I said with a smile.

He laughed and said "they're about a two hour drive from my place but she wants us to stay for about a week." He said

"Okay yeah that's sound awesome." I said burying my head in technos chest. We stayed cuddling for a few minutes but eventually got up and ready for the day.

We planned on leaving as soon as possible but of course that's not how that works with my family. We walked out of our room and my mom said "sit down I made breakfast"

I didn't feel like arguing so we did as we were told. My dad was sitting across from us reading the news paper.

I started talking to techno. "I can't wait to meet Sammy" "yeah? You'll love her she's the sweetest thing" I smiled and hugged techno.

"How many other people will I be meeting?" I asked "well we have my sister Sammy who's 5 my other sister Jessica who's 14 brother who's 16 and my other sister who's 18, oh yeah and my mom and dad" he said with a smile.

"Wow you have a lot of siblings" I said being an only child. "Yeah but they're all pretty awesome. I got really lucky." He said.

My dad interrupted our conversation "why do you have to dress like that y/n" I looked down. I was wearing a tank top and some shorts.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused "so slutty" technos eyes went wide and he answered for me.

"Sir I mean no disrespect by this but it's a hot day out and women should be able to wear whatever they want without being sexualized." Techno said.

Honestly I'm glad he answered. I know it's making my dad more mad but I couldn't have said that better myself.

"Don't speak to my that way boy I'm just telling her she's begging for it" my dad said "sorry sir I don't mean to be disrespectful but what's the difference between her wearing that and if I were wearing that?" Techno asked calmly.

"Your a boy it's different boys can't get sexualized" my dad said "that's not true, men can get sexualized just as much as women but wearing a tank top on a hot day doesn't matter" techno snapped back at my dad.

I was just sitting back smiling.

That's my boyfriend right there.

Sure it's a fucked up situation my boyfriend arguing with my dad but still. I completely agree with techno.

I love him.

My dad was about to say something but I stepped in. I grabbed technos face kissed him said "I love you" then grabbed his hand and walked out.

The second we closed the door we both burst out laughing. "You fucking told him" I said between laughs "I was bout to PvP in real life"

That only made me laugh more. We finally made our way to the car threw our bag in the back and started driving.

We picked up some fast food eating while techno drove us home. Once we arrived at my apartment I immediately got sad.

Me and techno have been living together for weeks. Literal weeks but we have MCC in tomorrow so he has to go home.

Sadly we're on different teams so we can't even talk during it. Techno noticed my sad face and said "I live 10 minutes away it's not forever" he said while hugging me.

I hugged back and said "I know" we hugged while standing at the door for a few minutes before techno broke the silence.

"I have to go" I just hugged him tighter. "Dont forget your bag" I said slowly "just keep it here so I have something to wear when I come over" he said.

This gave me an idea. I nodded into his chest and he went on his way with a goodbye kiss. Once I shut the door I immediately cleared out a drawer for him and organized his clothes then I put the suitcase in my closet.

Once everything was nice and organized I stole a pair of sweats and a hoodie. They still smelt like him.

After standing their for a couple minutes, I decided to stream me practicing for MCC. I started up my stream. With face cam. I was still wearing those braids techno put in my hair.

"Hello hello chat welcome today I'm just going to practice for MCC" I said with a smile. I immediately got a text "hold on guys" I said while picking up my phone to answer.

*text convo*

Techno
Nice hoodie

Y/n
...you can't see the sweats but I stole those too

Techno
Haha love the hair as well

Y/n
Yeah? This really hot guy I like did them for me.

Techno
Oh yeah? What's his name.

Y/n
Jacob.

*end of text convo*

I decided to go back to my stream. I received a donation I wasn't expecting.

*who's hoodie is that*
The robotic voice read off.

"It's mine. I like oversized hoodies" I said

I continued streaming before getting another donation. *Love the hair but who's on your team for MCC*

"It's going to be me Tommy tubbo and dream" I said before continuing "check Twitter if you want to know the other teams all I know is techno has Wilbur George and nick. I don't know any other teams"

I continued streaming for a few hours before eventually heading off. That's when an idea came to mind.....

1055 words