Chapter 93

Who was techno on the phone with?

I woke up the next morning still in technos arms. Everyone else was still asleep so I checked the time, seeing it was only 8 am I slipped out of technos arms grabbed some clothes and headed into the shower.

I started up the shower standing in the warm water before I heard the door open. I quickly said "occupied" I heard techno laughed before he said "it's just me baby"

I let out a sigh of relief before saying "knock next time dip shit were sharing a room with three grown ass men I was scared I would accidentally show a titty"

Techno laughed as he got in the shower with me. I turned towards him as he spoke. "I don't think the other boys would just walk in if they heard the shower going"

He wrapped his hands around my waist as my hands went on his shoulders. "Well I'd hope not" I said.

I turned back to my shower before grabbed the shampoo I brought with us, put some in my hand and passed the bottle to techno.

He quickly got his hair we before putting the shampoo in it. The rest of the shower was quite. I enjoyed the silence knowing the second karl and quackity woke up all that would be gone.

Once we finished up I could hear faint talking from the boys. I dried my hair and got dressed. Techno stood in the shower a little longer before saying "baby?"

I looked back "yeah?" He hesitated before he said "I forgot to grab a pair of clothes before i came in here" I scoffed "your such an idiot. I'll be back" I said before walking out of the bathroom now fully clothed.

Everyone was now awake still pretty calm from just waking up. Punz gave me a confused look before saying "wheres techno?"

I laughed. "He's an idiot and forgot to grab a new pair of clothes before taking a shower so I have to grab him some" Punz laughed as Karl spoke "ew porn, I'm never getting in that shower"

Quackity still half asleep laughed. I rolled my eyes before saying "we didn't have sex calm down" Punz being the only semi mature one didn't comment on the situation.

I grabbed techno some clothes before walking back in. Techno quickly covered his junk before realizing it was me. I chucked his clothes at him and walked out.

I heard him laugh as I closed the door. I walked back out sat on me and technos bed as Punz sat next to me. I spoke first "what do y'all want to do today?"

Quackity responded first "clubbing!" He basically screamed. Techno walked out of the bathroom now fully clothed and said "why the fuck are you yelling about clubbing?"

Quackity responded "we can get fucked up on the first day while were here so we don't have to worry about having a hangover on our rides home"

I laughed before saying "Quackity your not 21" he made a pouting face and said "you guys can guy me drinks"

"That's highly illegal to buy someone under the age of 21 alcohol at a bar" Karl laughed and said "mommy said no"

Punz laughed "it's okay mommy im old enough" techno smirked and said "I agree to the clubbing part" he said trying to change the topic of me having children.

"I do too" I said. Once everyone agreed Quackity spoke up. "Am I the designated driver?" We all nodded.

Since Quackity is the only one who can't drink he's the best option. We all got ready for the day before chilling in the hotel room just talking most of the day.

We ordered Chinese food for lunch to be delivered. After a while of being calm Karl said "me and quackity are going to explore the hotel" they both stood up and walked out before I could stop them.