Chapter 106

I slowly walked out of the room.

I walked to the kitchen to see Sammy eating lunch. It was already 12, me and techno had slept in. The second she saw me she set down her sandwich and ran over to me hugging me tight.

I bent down so I could hug her back as she spoke "I missed you y/n" I smiled into our hug "I missed you too" techno slowly walked out of his room behind us as Sammy spoke "techie did you ask y/n yet?"

I turned towards techno and gave him a confused look as he spoke "not yet, I'll ask her once you guys are done hugging" Sammy gave me one last squeeze before running back to the table. I fully stood up and looked at techno as he spoke.

"Sammy has really been wanted to go camping but my mom and dad don't like camping, so she wanted to know if we could take her" I smiled "I'd love to" techno smiled before walking over to Sammy.

"Y/n said yes" Sammy did a cute little dance before saying "when can we go?" I knew Sammy wasn't in school yet but I still said "don't you have school?" Sammy shook her head no so I spoke again "really? Your so smart and you haven't even been in school yet, that's crazy" Sammy laughed before saying "my mommy said I'll be in school in two months"

"That's awesome" we all continued talking before techno whispered to me. "We don't have any streams planned for the next few days, we can take Sammy home with us and go camping tomorrow or the next day" I just smiled and nodded as techno announced it to his family.

"Me and y/n can take Sammy home with us and we can go camping tomorrow or the next day" Sammy smiled and gave her mom puppy dog eyes. Her mom smiled and said "if it works for you guys it's fine with me."

I smiled as Sammy finished her food I spoke "do you want me to help you pack your bag?" Sammy smiled before getting up grabbing my hand and dragging me to her room.

She grabbed a Dora backpack and set it on her bed before going to her closet and grabbing some clothes. I quickly spoke "you'll probably be with us for a couple days, so grab enough pajamas and normal clothes."

Sammy nodded as she grabbed some of her favorite outfits. I helped her pick a few out before she spoke "can I bring some toys?" I nodded "you can bring some small ones like dolls or something" Sammy nodded and grabbed three of her barbies.

She closed up her bag and spoke "is that good?" I nodded "it should be fine" once me and Sammy were done she set her bag on her bed and we walked back out.

The rest of technos family had finished eating and were now cleaning up as the others were watching tv.

I walked out and Jessica came up to me, "do you want to go to the mall with me y/n" I smiled "sure"

Jessica went over and told angel I said yes before Sammy talked to jessica "can I come?" Jessica nodded as I walked over to techno who was helping his mom clean dishes.

I walked up next to him and spoke "me sammy Jessica and angel are going to the mall girls only so have fun with your parents" techno laughed and nodded "have fun and drive safe baby I love you"

I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek before speaking "I love you too" I then got my shoes on and walked out the door. We all got into my car, angel siting in the passengers seat with Jessica and Sammy in the back.

Angel directed me to the mall as Sammy and Jessica talked to each other. Soon enough we got there. As we were walking through the parking lot I grabbed sammys hand and said "stay close" she nodded and held my hand back.

We walked around the mall for a few minutes before Sammy pointed to a build-a-bear and spoke "can we make a bear y/n" I can't say no to her "sure let's go"