Chapter 11

I go to bed thinking of him and wake up thinking of him. I wouldn't want it any other way.

I heard a knock at my door quickly getting up to let techno in. I had a huge smile plastered on my face.

I've excepted the fact that this little 'crush' might take a while to go away. The last thing I want is to loose him so I'm not going to make any moves.

I opened the door to see.... a tall black haired dude?

"Uh hello?" I said confused

"Hi my names James I just moved in a few doors down and I wanted to greet my new neighbor" he said while putting his hand out.

I shook his hand and said "oh yeah uh hi my name is y/n it's nice to meet you" god I'm so awkward.

"Is it alright if I get your number?" I was confused and really didn't want to give it to him so I said "uh sorry I don't give my number out to random people"

He responded with "oh I get that but I'm not random. I just want it in case I need to ask you something." I was going to keep denying him but I saw technos car pull up and I just wanted to get rid of this dude.

"Uh sure can I see your phone?" He handed me his phone I put my number in and he went back to his apartment.

Techno walked up the stairs gave me a hug and said "who was that?" We started walking in when I responded with "my new neighbor I guess." "Ah cool"

"So whatcha wanna do?" I asked

"We can watch a movie then when it gets dark we can pick up some fast food and go on a drive." He suggested

"That sounds perfect" I responded honestly we sat on my couch and started watching a movie when there was a knock at the door.

I got up opened the door to see my neighbor James. "Uh hey" I said very confused "hey y/n whatcha up to?" He asked "uh I'm just hanging out with my friend why?" I asked awkwardly

"Can I join?" He asked. At this point techno was walking up he had clearly been listening. I was about to respond when techno answered for me. "We were just about to leave"

"Oh cool where are you going y/n" James asked looking at me. I was clearly really uncomfortable so techno responded again. "We're going to get dinner" he said deadpan.

"Can I come?" James asked "I don't thi-" I started but James interrupted "come'on it'll be fun." He said techno responded "fine but we don't have any more room in the car so you have to drive alone. You can follow us"

What the fuck.

I don't want this creep coming with us.

Janes said okay and went to grab his keys. Techno closed the door so I spoke up "what the fuck I don't want him coming with us" "I know just trust me we'll loose him." Techno responded confidently

We grabbed ours phones techno grabbed his keys. We met James by his car. "Follow us" is all techno said before getting in the car.

We drove for like ten minutes before pulling into a gas station. Techno had almost a full tank of gas... James parked and walked over to us.

"Yo you good?" James asked "yeah just need some gas you wanna meet us at the restaurant? You can get us a table." Techno asked "sure what the address" James asked "can I see your phone y/n I'll send him the address." I handed him my phone he typed out an address and clicked send.

"Alright see you there" James said before getting back in his car and driving off. Once he was out of sight we got back in the car and techno drove to a McDonald's. We both ordered large frys and chicken nuggets.

We drove and ate. Not much talking just singing along to the music. It was nice.

After about an hour of driving techno asked "do you wanna just crash at my place? You know avoid that creep." He asked "woah woah techno buy me dinner first" I responded while laughing

He was laughing along. "I literally just did" he said... it's true he did just buy me McDonald's. "You know what your right. Alright let's go. You got condoms daddy?" I said

We both burst out laughing. Soon we arrived at his house. I had never been there before it was pretty big for him living alone. We went in he gave me a quick tour.

It was two bedrooms two baths rooms and a giant living room. He used one of the bedrooms as a gaming room the other was his bedroom.

We settled into a movie not really paying attention just making stupid jokes laughing our asses off.

Once we got into a steady conversation techno brought up Halloween. It was coming up.

"Any plans for Halloween?" He asked "one of my old friends from high school invited me to a Halloween party it's just a small get together type of thing I think I'm gonna dress up and go any plans for you?" I responded

"Nope absolutely nothing" he said "you could come to the get together with me I'll probably only be there for a little then we can hang out until like 3 am before crashing on my couch drunk" I said with a giant smile.

"Yeah sure that sounds like fun." He said seeing my excited face. "What should I wear?" He asked I had a mischievous look on my face.

"Oh god what" he asked. "I know exactly what you should wear..." I said he gave me a look before I continued "a maid dress! With cat ears!!!" I nearly screamed

"Fuck no" is all he said. I made a pouting face and said "pwease daddy for me" he smirked and said "fine only if you wear one too with cat ears AND a tail." He clearly thought I would say no. I'm not giving up that easily

"Deal!" He made a shocked look "what didn't think I would say yes?" I asked "not at all you do realize this is a whole sex outfit right?" He questioned "Yep I'd wear anything for you daddy" I said false sweet.

We both burst out laughing yet again. Soon we fell asleep on his couch.

9 days till Halloween which means 9 days till techno sees me in a maid dress ears and a fucking tail.

Fuck

Honestly not a bad decision though as long as I get to see techno in a made dress I'm okay with it.

1135 words