Chapter 52

10 more minutes.

The next ten minutes were pure torture. I sat listening to the music stressing the fuck out. I decided to talk to techno about it.

"What if they don't like me?" I said "trust me they will" he said confidentiality. "You don't know that" I said under my breath.

"Why does it matter?" I was a little confused so I said "because it's my boyfriends family I need them to like me"

"You family doesn't like me, and I couldn't care less. All that matters is I'm I love with you and your in love with me their approval doesn't matter."

He's right.

"But it would be so much easier if they like me" I said "well we already know Sammy loves you so just a few more and they'll all love you"

I nodded as we pulled into their driveway. We got out of the car grabbed our bag and started waking to the front door.

(Recap- Sammy is 5 Jessica is 14 Kyle is 16 and angel is 18)

Before we could knock the door swung open and Sammy ran out, immediately hugging techno tight while saying. "Techie!!!" I laughed.

Jessica walked outside came to me gave me a quick hug and said "it's really nice to meet you y/n" I hugged back and said "you too"

She looked at techno and Sammy still hugging and said "Sammy just adores techno. He's her hero as she says it"

"Aww that's adorable." I said while looking at them. Sammy pulled away from their hug and ran over to me.

She quickly hugged me and said "you really are like a Disney princess" I hugged back "aww thank you Sammy your gorgeous too" he smiled into my chest.

I was bent down to hug her. She pulled away and started twirling a piece of my hair in her fingers.

"Your hair is so pretty" she said while looking at it. I looked back at techno smiling talking to Jessica. "Thank you" I said.

His other sister walked out and came up to me and Sammy "that's enough Sammy she'll be here all week" Sammy made a sad face but went back to techno.

"I'm angel" she said while pulling me into a hug. Wow his family is filled with huggers... I love it.

I hugged back and said "I'm so happy to finally meet you" she pulled away and his brother came up to hug me.

"I'm Kyle" I hugged him and pulled back to see techno standing behind me. "Let's go inside guys" techno said.

He grabbed my hand and we went inside. His parents were in the kitchen cleaning up from I assume lunch.

His mom immediately ran up to me. "Oh my techno is right your gorgeous" she said pulling me into a hug.

I laughed and said "thank you, I didn't know he talked about me so much" she pulled back and gave him a funny smile.

"Honey your all he talks about, I love hearing about you but gosh he doesn't stop-" techno interrupted her "mom you don't have to tell her that"

I laughed and went to hug his dad "it's nice to meet you sweetheart" his dad said "it's nice to meet you all too"

Techno was talking to his family when Sammy grabbed my hand and pulled me to her room. It was a cute little room with light pink walls and she had a pink bed set.

She closed the door behind us and said "can you help me with this" I didn't know what she was referring to but I nodded and said "sure"

She pulled out a frame the drawing of me and techno and her card. "Can you put this in the frame and help me wrap it" I nodded.

Once it was in the frame all nice she handed me the wrapping paper. I was sitting on the floor cris cross apple sauce as Sammy said.

She was leaning over my shoulder watching me wrap the gift she made. Once it was wrapped she did a little dance and said "thank you" while hugging me.

She quickly hid the gift and opened her door before walking out.

I laughed and followed. Techno saw us grabbed my hand and said "where did you two go?" Sammy looked at me worried and I said "Sammy wanted to show me her room"

Sammy smiled and walked away.

Techno whispered in my ear and said "What were you really doing" I laughed and said "I can't break a pinky promise"

He returned my laugh and walked me to the living room. We sat down and started watching whatever was on the tv.

I had my head on his shoulder and his head was on top of mine. "I told you my family would love you" I just giggled and cuddled up closer next to him.

His mom walked into the room and said "we're going out to dinner to welcome y/n to the family get ready lovebirds"

I laughed and got up.

My first family dinner with my boyfriends family...

Im so fucking excited!

Me and techno were staying in his old bedroom, we set our stuff down in there I fixed my hair a bit before we left.

Me and techno took his car his other family members took their cars.

We ended up going to some nice burger place. We got seated. I was in between angel and techno.

|angel|me|techno|sammy|

|mom|dad|kyle|jessica|

^^^

We talked for a bit mostly just them getting to know me.

"So do you stream like techno?" His mom asked me I nodded and said "yeah that's actually how we met, one of our mutual streamer friends introduced us."

His mom nodded in approval before his dad spoke up. "Do you live all alone or are you still with your parents?" Techno was about to say something but I spoke first.

"I live about ten minutes away from techno alone. I moved out a couple years ago." We continued talking for a while before our food came out.

We were still eating and talking. "Y/n was it romantic when techie asked you out?" Sammy asked me.

I laughed and said "Super romantic, I wouldn't have had it any other way." Sammy nodded and went back to eating her food.

Me and angel had been talking a lot. She's really nice. "Have you gotten anyone anything for Christmas yet?" She asked me.

"Yeah I just have to get techno something now" she nodded "maybe we could go after this I still need to get a couple things." She said.

Sammy was listening and said "can I come" I just laughed and said "of course" techno looked over to see what we were talking about so I said.

"We're taking your car after this to go shopping." He just rolled his eyes and handed me his keys.

Me and angel laughed.

We finished up dinner i offered to pay but his dad insisted, we slowly made our way out of the building and into our respected cars.

Techno gave me a goodbye kiss and went with his parents. Me Sammy and angel got into technos car.

"Everyone buckled?" I asked "yep" Sammy replied angel finished getting buckled before replying "I am now"

I started driving, angel was giving me directions to the nearest mall.

I already love his family so much.

1244 words