chapter 80 ~ 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, ANGST, & MINOR FLUFF

_

       Jimin screamed louder until he thought his lungs would burst within his chest. His heart thundered so loud it felt as though the muscle would breach his ribs until he couldn't breathe at all. Thoughts a jumbled mess within his head, the blonde watched one-by-one as his other partners emerged from their rooms with looks of horror painted on their flushed, swollen faces. His gaze caught Yoongi's first, the brunet clutching his button-up shirt against his chest with his hair fluffed up at odd angles on his head. His brow furrowed in concern as Jimin turned to him with tears streaming down his face, chest heaving in panic as he grit his teeth to silence his cries.

     "Jimin, what's-"

     "She's gone!" He gestured behind him to Yumin's bedroom door, standing ajar to give way to the empty sight inside. "Yumin is gone. Her clothes, her bags, everything."

     Yoongi's gaze broke away as he stumbled quickly up to her door, scanning about inside before he pulled away with a shuddering breath. His eyes swam as if he were on the brink of tears as they darted all about the floor, refusing to meet anyone's gaze as they gathered around the youngest's empty bedroom.

     "Hyung, where is she?" 

     Jimin felt his lips pull-down in a silent cry. He must have looked pathetic standing in the center of his boyfriends with his tears staining his pretty face red, but he didn't know any other way to react. Yumin had completely vanished and he didn't know where or why. The only reason he could think of for her sudden absence would be the amount of stress the past few weeks had put on her; between Jungkook and Rachel, everything had been so overwhelming that she might have completely given up and fled their lives entirely.

     "What if she actually left?"

     The brunet finally looked up at him, his eyes glossy with fresh tears that appeared on the verge of falling. Yoongi looked utterly shocked and frightened with his mouth hanging agape as he struggled to push himself off the wall behind him. Without a word, he dashed into his room, Jimin listening to the clanking and shuffling from inside as more tears blurred his vision. He turned to his eldest hyung in desperate search of answers, but Seokjin looked just as confused and terrified as the next, Jungkook and Taehyung standing dumbfounded beside them.

     Sniffling snapped Jimin's gaze away from Seokjin, the blonde's eyes trained on Jungkook as the brunet's gaze lowered to the ground, tears spilling onto the floor at his feet as he chewed on his bottom lip. His hands raised, trembling, up to his face to hide his reddening eyes, hushed breaths forcing past his lips as Taehyung draped an arm over his shoulder. Jimin released a shuddering breath, his eyes wide as he tried to stop the heavy flow of tears. He could feel his heart thud anxiously in his chest, wanting nothing more than a simple answer for Yumin's absence. He just wanted her back again.

     Yoongi popped back out of his room with stray tears trickling down his rosy cheeks, his cellphone pressed up against his ear as he buttoned his shirt against his toned chest and adjusted the fit of his jeans. Jimin furrowed his brow, realizing his hyung had completely changed his attire as he spoke hurriedly over the phone, managing to slip a face mask over his ears in the process as he made for the staircase. With a shuddering breath, Seokjin dashed after him, his socks making it difficult to take each step as he slipped and slid down the hardwood stairs. Jimin and Taehyung followed after their hyungs, the latter tugging Jungkook carefully along with him with his arm wrapped securely around his slender waist.