chapter 54 ~ 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

CONTAINS BRIEF STRONG LANGUAGE & FLUFF

_

     "Hyung?"

     "Well, someone sounds excited to talk to me. You miss me that much, baby boy?"

     "Mhm. I really miss you, Seokjin."

     "I know, baby, but I'll be home in a couple of weeks, okay?"

     "I-I know. It just seems like you've been gone forever."

     "I know, but think of it this way; you'll be so busy with work in a few days that these last couple of weeks will fly by. I'll be home in no time, and then, I'm all yours, Yoongi. That is if I can tear you away from Yumin."

     "You remember Yumin?"

     "Of course, I do, Yoongi. You talk about her every time we call. I remember when you first told me about her; you sounded so happy. I think you squealed."

     "No, I didn't!"

     "Oh, c'mon! Admit it, baby. You were really happy to meet her, and even happier when you started to fall for her, but you almost backed out of it completely."

     "Yeah, 'cause I found no point in falling for someone in a relationship."

     "Mhm, but even so, you still loved her and were there for Yumin every time she needed you. And now look where you are?  You swept her off her feet and saved her, and now you're together. Yoongi, you're literally her knight in shining armor."

     "More like her knight in shorts and a Fila sweatshirt."

     "Whatever it was you were wearing, your cute asses got together, and now you're...how many months have you been together?"

     "Five? Almost six in a few weeks."

     "And, with only one major issue between you two. I think that's a healthy relationship in the works."

     "I hope so, hyung, but I also have the maknae's to worry about. And, you."

     "I'm fine, baby. We're fine. Once I'm home, I'm all yours again. I-If you want..."

     "Of course, I do, hyung. Why wouldn't I want you back?"

     "I don't know. I'm just worried that us dating again will take a toll on you. You already have Jungkook, Jimin, Tae, and Yumin to worry about. I don't want them getting...jealous or anything."

     "Jin, you know them; Koo, Tae, and Jimin aren't gonna get jealous. They're probably missing you as much as I am, and want to get back together, too."

     "And, Yumin?"

     "We've discussed this a bit before; I really don't think she'll mind. You'll just have to compromise and give us equal amounts of attention."