chapter 5 ~ 𝒃𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒑 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚

CONTAINS MINOR FLUFF, ANGST & HUMOR

_

     The object my head was resting on shifted, my body falling forward until it fell upon something soft, worn, and cushioned. I groaned, my nails digging into the cushioned object beneath my head, fatigue forcing my eyelids to remain shut. Something snaked around the side of my torso, and I welcomed its warm, comforting embrace. A hollow moan rumbled underneath me and I pressed my face harder against the cushion.

     "Mmppphhh."

     Something tightened around my waist and I groaned louder in protest. At the sound that rose from my throat, I felt everything underneath me stiffen, my eyes flying open in alarm. I was lying on a person; it was an arm that was draped over my waist, my head resting on someone's thighs.

     "What-"

     "Get up."

     I felt around for something solid, my hands numb and tingly from lying on them, before pushing myself up. I turned my head to the side and glared sleepily in the direction of the voice, my vision grey and blurry. Hot breath wafted directly into my face and I blew a desperate breath of air through my nose. Eventually, my vision cleared and to my dismay, I found Jungkook glaring back at me.

     "You?" I muttered, sitting back on the heels of my feet.

     "You." Jungkook rolled his eyes, running a hand through his long, dark hair. He extended his arms high above his head, his back cracking as he arched it away from the couch. I watched his cat-like behavior quietly, my eyelids heavy. "Did you touch me?" I croaked, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Jungkook stiffened, slowly shoving his hands into the front pocket of his sweatshirt. He glared sideways at me and I pursed my lips at him, tucking my hands in the underside of my shirt.

     "Well it wasn't the dogs," he snapped, narrowing his eyes slightly in my direction. 

     I snorted, falling back against the arm of the couch. I hesitantly slipped my legs out from beneath me and laid them across Jungkook's lap, shutting my eyes against the lights of the living room. I felt Jungkook's hands shift beneath me, one hand wrapping around my ankle and squeezing.

     "You're touching me," I grumbled, flicking my foot out of his grasp.

     "You're in my space," he retorted, scooping both of my feet off his lap and onto the floor. I grunted as the weight of my legs threatened to tug me off the couch, opening my eyes to glare at the man in front of me. "Your hyungs ever tell you that you're salty as fuck?" I growled, picking myself up and onto the couch, curling up in the blanket that had fallen off my shoulders in my sleep. Jungkook looked over at me, his eyes flitting from my face to my torso and back. 

     "What does that have to do with you lusting after me?"

     I growled under my breath, scrunching my nose in disgust. "Not a chance big guy."

     "I mean I am pretty big, but I don't see what that has to do with what we're discussing at the moment."

     I reached behind me and grabbed a pillow, swinging it down on Jungkook's coconut shaped head. He gasped, my childish attack unexpected. Pulling the pillow to my chest, I glared irritably at him; his comment was unneeded and he deserved to be smacked for it. "You're a dick."

     Jungkook only smirked at me, snatching the pillow out of my hands and tossing it on the floor. I watched the little couch pillow bounce once before lolling over on its side in the center of the living room floor. I sighed, leaning against the side of the couch. Jungkook bent his head down to look at me, flashing a bratty grin in my direction. "You know you love me, princess."