chapter 30 ~ 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, ANGST, ABUSE & FLUFF

_

IMESSAGE CHAT

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

UNKNOWN

Hello, Princess 

UNKNOWN

It's been a while since I've texted you.

UNKNOWN

Don't know why I didn't think about doing 

that sooner.

UNKNOWN

Princess, I know you're seeing these messages.

UNKNOWN

Don't make daddy angry!

UNKNOWN

I'm outside Yumin. 

UNKNOWN

I'm not afraid to bust your fucking door down.

UNKNOWN

So, why don't you just come outside? 

UNKNOWN

Huh?

UNKNOWN

For daddy?🥰

Read

_

     I felt the blood roar in my ears as I pushed myself to my feet. Every part of my body shuddered before growing numb, my hands clutched tightly before me. My gaze was locked onto my phone, re-reading every text message carefully as I drug my finger over my screen, trying so hard to make them vanish. I blinked hard, hoping that when I opened my eyes, the text messages would disappear, but they didn't. Taehyung stumbled awkwardly to his feet behind me, placing a hand on my shoulder and turning me to face him. His face was lined with stress, his fingers softly gripping near the crook of my neck.

     "Yumin?" the blonde mumbled, giving me a gentle shake. I ignored him, feeling the fear and rage boiling deep down in my core light something off inside of me. I let my phone drop to the floor, not caring if the screen cracked, looking up at Taehyung anxiously.

     "P-Promise me you'll stay inside, Tae."

     "What? Yumin who was-"

     "Promise me, Tae. Promise you'll stay inside."

     Taehyung stared at me nervously, his forehead creased with worry lines. I shook my head, not caring if he listened to me before rushing to the bedroom door and yanking it open. My rage and fear urged me forward; I brushed past Jimin and Jungkook as they padded out of the kitchen towards me. I made my way to the front door, inhaling shakily before opening it and shutting it behind me. The foundation of the apartment shook with the force I'd used, making me pause momentarily before continuing forward. I trotted to the walkway railing and peered down into the parking lot, feeling tears prick my eyes as they landed on Yura leaning against his truck, arms crossed over his chest as he stared up at me.