chapter 53 ~ 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, EXPLICIT CONTENT, MENTION OF SEXUAL CONTENT, & FLUFF

_

     Chills coated my entire body in gooseflesh, a startled groan slipping past my lips as I pulled the covers over my shoulders. Eyes shut, I pondered where each piece of clothing I had shed last night was placed, my thighs pressed together for warmth. A tingly sensation lingered above my pelvis, making me squirm and pant under my breath. Last night had been full of pleasure and a bundle of nerves, Jungkook stuttering and moaning after every word as our bodies stuck together. He'd finally gotten over his fears and doubts and I found it such a reward for both of us.

     Jungkook shifted slightly in his sleep, his hand grazing my breast as he fumbled for something to grasp. I reached up lazily to lace our fingers together as my eyes cracked open. The early morning light, dull and grey, filtered in through the window near the foot of his bed, illuminating our unclothed forms hidden beneath his sheets. The brunet nuzzled his face against his pillow, lips slightly agape in his sleep as he mumbled listlessly under his breath. I chuckled softly as I reached up to draw my finger down his cheek, following the curve of his fine jaw. Jungkook's beauty was greatly defined in the sunlight; I couldn't help but stare at him, watching as his nose twitched like a bunny's, eyelashes sweeping across his rosy cheeks.

     "Kitten," mumbled Jungkook, his slurred words followed by a quiet hum. 

     Adjusting my aching body, I began to press feather-light kisses on his nose, peppering them across his cheek until I reached his lips. He groaned softly as our lips moved together, his head tilting towards mine as he kissed me back. Slowly, his body began to wake, arms stretching out beneath the bed covers to grip my bared hips. Hands gently fisting his hair, I broke the kiss, blinking down at him softly as a smile adorned my face. Jungkook blinked the sleep from his eyes, groaning under his breath as his eyes began to dilate. 

     "Angel?" he mumbled, his brow furrowed in confusion. He appeared as if he hadn't expected to wake up beside me, but after a moment of silence, his eyes softened, a light blush trailing over his nose and ears as our eyes locked. "You stayed." Jungkook's voice was deep and groggy with exhaustion. He rolled onto his back, peering up at me as I balanced myself on my elbow, lips pursed in thought.

     "You can't get rid of me that easily, baby," I murmured, pressing a light kiss against his forehead. Jungkook hummed softly, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him. I collapsed on top of his chest with a smirk, pressing our lips together in a slow kiss that made butterflies flutter throughout my chest and stomach. Pulling away, I muttered, "You're stuck with me forever," watching as Jungkook's eyes crinkled into a smile that lit up his entire face until all I could do was giggle happily at his reaction.

     "I'm stuck with you forever, huh?" he whispered, cupping the side of my face and brushing his thumb along my cheek.

     "Unless you don't want to be," I sighed dramatically, rolling away onto my side. Jungkook whined softly behind me, flipping over to hug me against his chest, burying his face into the crook of my neck with a huff.

     "I didn't say that, angel. You're not going anywhere."

      I simpered in response, turning over to cuddle against Jungkook's chest, my head tucked beneath his chin as I sighed with pleasure. His lips began to trail down my neck, soft and swollen from lying against his pillow. His touch elicited a groggy whimper from my throat as I tilted my head back to allow him better access. Mouth exploring my throat, Jungkook leaned closer, his body pinning me against his mattress as my hands reached up behind his back. My nails bit softly into his fair skin, earning a deep groan from his throat.