chapter 37 ~ 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, EXPLICIT CONTENT, DEGRADING, PRAISE, DADDY KINK, HANDCUFF KINK, & FLUFF

_

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

_

     A knock sounded at the front door to the apartment, Yeontan shoving himself to his paws and yipping excitedly. I chuckled, pulling my legs off of Yoongi's lap and padding down the hall. My fingers wrapped rather hesitantly around the nob, but after a quick breath, I pulled it open to find Kiana peering up at me, a small backpack strung over her shoulder. I smiled down at her, finding the smaller brunette rather adorable bundled up in an oversized black hoodie and white shorts. I let her into the apartment, Nari trotting up and greeting her with a lick along her calf.

     Before I could step back out into the living room, Kiana wrapped her arms around me from behind, pulling me against her and burying her face against my back. "Um," I stuttered, feeling rather uncomfortable with her rare display of affection. "Am I dying or something?"

      Kiana chuckled, pulling away and peering up at me with a bright smile. "We're finally moving! I can't wait to visit Seoul again; it's been years."

     I felt a wave of nervousness wash over me, quickly flooded by excitement at the thought of moving to Seoul with the others. Yoongi had explained to me a few weeks back that they owned multiple homes across South Korea; from condos to whole apartment buildings. I flushed at the thought of the four men in the living room making enough money to own an entire building, while I sat on their couch contemplating whether or not I should spend $3 on a 24-pack of ramen. I chuckled, running a hand through my curly hair and following Kiana into the kitchen, the pale girl bouncing on the balls of her feet.

     "Someone seems excited for tomorrow," Jungkook smirked, cocking an eyebrow at the older brunette. Kiana flashed the maknae a toothy grin, plopping down on the fold-out couch between him and Jimin.

      "I am!" Kiana piped, dropping her pack onto the ground in front of her feet. She reached forward to scoop Yeontan off the floor, the small Pomeranian curling up in her lap with an exhausted sigh. Kiana ran her fingers delicately through his soft fur, simpering at the pup before looking over at Jungkook. "Are you sure it's not a problem taking me with you, Jungkook?"

     Jungkook shook his head, running a hand through his now jet-black hair, offering me a glance before addressing Kiana. "It's fine, noona. We all need to get out of Seoul as soon as we can."

      I felt a chill run up my spine, quickly diminishing any negative thoughts and waddling back to Yoongi. The brunet held his arms out, welcoming me onto his lap as he pressed his lips against mine, his hands sliding up my thighs to grip my exposed waist. I chuckled under my breath, for once not caring that the others were in the room, and threaded my fingers through his hair. I pulled gently, eliciting a throaty groan from Yoongi's lips.

      "Okay! Oh my fucking god, get a room!" Kiana fretted, picking up a pillow off of the fold-out couch and launching it at the back of my head. I groaned lazily under my breath, reluctantly pulling away from Yoongi and curling up against his chest. I gazed across the living room at the older brunette, scrunching my nose irritably at her. Kiana simply rolled her eyes, a playful smirk toying at the corners of her mouth.

     "So!" Taehyung piped, draping his arm over Yoongi's shoulder. He pulled us against his chest, smothering me between his and Yoongi's skinny frames. I groaned loudly in protest, glaring up at the brunet above me as he draped himself across my torso. I tightened my arms around Yoongi's waist, burying my head in the crook of his neck.