chapter 38 ~ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒉

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MINOR SEXUAL CONTENT, MENTIONS OF EXPLICIT CONTENT, FLUFF, & MINOR ANGST

_

     I woke to the sunlight filtering in from the window above me, its burning rays warming my skin and making me wiggle beneath the bedcovers. I felt Taehyung shift behind me, the blonde turning over to drape his arm over my hip. He groaned sleepily under his breath, my back pressed flush against his toned stomach. My stomach fluttered with butterflies beneath his hand, a listless smile adorning my face as I turned over and cuddled against his chest. A dull ache flared up around my thighs, hips, and shoulders, a subtle reminder of last night's punishment.

     A warm streak shot through my center as I remembered Taehyung growling in my ear, the blonde's voice deep and commanding as his hands explored almost every inch of my trembling, yielding form. I pulled myself closer against Taehyung's broad chest, nuzzling my head into the crook of his shoulder with an exhausted sigh. We needed to get up, but I was too fucking comfortable to move. I wanted that moment to last forever, wrapped up in his arms as we cuddled in the mid-morning light.

     Something shifted behind Taehyung and I froze, tingles shooting down my spine. I felt Taehyung's arms tighten around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I watched a small, pale hand slip over our hips, hovering in the air before snatching the covers off our naked forms. Screaming aloud, I splayed my hands out across my chest and crotch, shielding myself from Kiana's startlingly wide eyes.

     "You're fucking naked! FUCK!" Kiana released a shuddering breath as our eyes locked, the brunette too dumbfounded to move.

     "What in the fuck- Kiana!" Taehyung draped a leg over the side of the bed, sitting up and glaring angrily at the freckled brunette. "Stop looking, you pervert," he snapped, shifting himself in front of my stiff form. Kiana drug her gaze away from Taehyung almost hesitantly, shielding her eyes with her hand as she stared at the ground.

     "Fucking peen," she groaned uncomfortably, her cheeks a dark crimson. "Just- Get the hell up, please? We-We're leaving soon." With that, she darted from the room, slamming the door shut behind her. She left us startled and frozen, staring after her before Taehyung settled back against his pillows, letting his eyes flutter shut as he tugged the bedsheets back over his legs and hips. I watched him with a quiet sense of awe, pulling my hands down from my chest and fisting them in the bedsheets. Taehyung looked so fucking handsome lying silently upon his bed, his chest rising and falling steadily with each breath. Slowly, I leaned down, pressing our lips together as I ran my hand along his broad chest.

     Taehyung chuckled in a deep, throaty manner, sending a warm streak through my stomach. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer. I let my lips pull away from his, trailing them down his neck and chest. I pressed teasing kissing down the middle of his stomach, feeling his breathing hitch as he tilted his head back against his headboard. Nudging the bedsheets lower on his hips, I trailed my lips along the top of his pelvis, eliciting a sleepy groan from his plump lips. 

     "Baby," Taehyung groaned, fisting the bedsheets against my back. I started sucking small hickies against his tanned skin, earning moans of pleasure from the blonde. His voice made me numb and tingly, my thoughts taken back to the prior night as he growled and panted against my skin. Slowly, I brought our lips back together in a relaxed kiss, enjoying the feel of Taehyung's plump lips working so casually against mine.

     Taehyung pulled away, staring up at me with a sleepy, warm gaze as he ran his hands up and down my sides. "So, you're not upset with me, angel?" he murmured, gripping my waist.