chapter 34 ~ 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, SEXUAL CONTENT, PRAISE, ANGST, & MINOR FLUFF

_

     My fingers drummed mindlessly on the arm of the couch as I watched Yoongi, Jungkook, and Taehyung sifting through crumpled pieces of paper on the floor of Yoongi's living room. Yoongi had brought out his songbook, various loose pages scattered about their feet as the brunet scribbled a small doodle in the corner of his book. My eyes were trained on his flawless features, feeling my breath catch in my throat as he absently nibbled on his bottom lip.

     "Are you sure this photocard isn't too...sexual?" Yoongi muttered, slipping a small photo of himself from between the pages of his songbook and holding it up for the others to see. I leaned forward slightly, my eyes widening at the image of Yoongi battered and bound, flames consuming the whole of the room around him, unfocused and fuzzy. Almost immediately, the two younger boys on the floor blushed a deep shade of pink, Taehyung reaching out and snatching the photocard from his hyung's grasp.

     "Holy fuck, hyung," Taehyung gasped, biting down on his lower lip. "You look really fuckable."

     Yoongi rolled his eyes, cheeks flushing red as he took the photocard and shoved it back in his songbook. "That's not what I was going for, but thanks."

     Jungkook chuckled, pushing himself to his knees and draping his arms over Yoongi's shoulders, pressing a gentle kiss against his temple. "You look fine, hyung. I'm sure everyone will love it."

     Yoongi smiled, reaching up to drag his fingers across the younger boy's cheek, keeping him close against him as he continued doodling in his songbook. Taehyung scooted closer, a pen in his hand as he reached out and drew a smile on the milky skin of Jungkook's hand. The redhead chortled under his breath, flexing his hand so that the smile grew wider, causing Taehyung to break out into a fit of giggles. I watched the three of them with a soft smile, feeling my heart flutter at the sight of them being so carefree and happy.

     And safe.

     Shuffling sounded from behind me, soft hands slipping down my shoulders and pinning my arms against my abdomen. I tilted my head back and peered up, only for my eyes to shut again as soft lips connected to my neck. I released a shaky breath as the warmth of Jimin's chuckle made the nerves around my neck jump, sending a comforting tingle down my spine. My eyes fluttered open, resting on the brunet's pale face as he stared down at me. My face immediately lit up with a smile. I reached up and ran my fingers over Jimin's cheek, hooking them under his chin to pull him closer.

     "You want cuddles, angel?" he breathed, his sleepy tone making a hot streak flare up in my stomach.

     I nodded, eagerly waiting to be wrapped up in the brunet's arms. Jimin padded over to the couch, settling beside me and opening his arms wide. I took that as an invitation to climb on his lap, pressing my knees against his sides and wiggling my hips to get comfortable. He tilted his head back, biting down on his bottom lip as his arms wrapped around my waist. 

     "You alright, Yumin?"

     Jimin's voice was deep and solid, his lips close to my ear so the others wouldn't hear. I simply nodded, feeling a dull pain throb in my ankle as I tucked it carefully against Jimin's leg. The brunet slipped one hand down my thigh to my calf, his fingers lingering dangerously close to my sprain. A whimper forced its way past my lips as his thumb brushed over the purple flesh, my teeth grit in pain as I buried my face in the crook of Jimin's neck.