chapter 12 ~ 𝒈𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MINOR SEXUAL CONTENT, FLUFF, ANGST & LITTLE SPACE

_

     I leaned back against the passenger seat of Yoongi's black Audi, gently twirling the fur of a stuffed rabbit around my index finger. Yoongi pulled up at a red light, tapping the breaks lightly until his car came to a halt. He looked over at me cooly, slipping his hand over the center console and onto mine.

     "I'm not getting that thing back, am I?" he chuckled, brushing his thumb over the top of my hand.

     I flashed Yoongi a boxy smile. "Nope."

     Yoongi shook his head with a smile, turning his gaze back to the road and hitting the gas. He maneuvered his way slowly through the streets of Yeonje-gu, not in much of a rush to get back to Jimin's apartment. We were only about five minutes away, so rushing seemed rather pointless. Yoongi's hand tightened around mine, and I looked up at him.

     "You okay?" I drawled. "You've been a little bit off since we left your place."

     "I just feel a bit weird about leaving you at their apartment."

     "Oppa, I've been living there a month already. I know Taehyung and Jungkook aren't exactly the nicest people in the world, but-"

     "No. No, it's not that."

    Yoongi furrowed his brow, and I began to grow nervous. Slowly, he pulled in the parking lot belonging to the building I was staying in, shutting the car off. He leaned back against the headrest of his seat, shutting his eyes with a sigh.

     "Yoongi?" I mumbled warily. "What's wrong?"

     "You know when you get that gut feeling that something's not right? And you wanna figure out what the hell's wrong but you don't know how?"

     I nodded hesitantly.

     "I don't think I should leave you here."

     "Yoongi, you're just stressed," I insisted. "Even if something were to happen, there are three other people in the apartment."

     "That's three more people that would end up getting hurt."

     I sighed heavily, leaning my head against Yoongi's shoulder. "How about this? How about after you drive up to Seoul for a little while and come back to Busan, you pick me up and I can stay with you for a little while? Would that make you feel better?"

     I listened carefully as Yoongi rumbled deep in the back of his throat. I threaded my fingers through his and shut my eyes, waiting for a reply.

     "How long would you stay with me?"

     "As long as you want. But, I can't ignore Jimin completely."

     Yoongi chuckled, unbuckling his seat belt and stepping out of the car. I opened the passenger door, clicking a button to lock the doors shut behind us. Hugging the stuffed bunny close to my chest, I waddled up the sidewalk to Yoongi's side, reaching out to pull his hoodie over his head.