chapter 49 ~ 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, FLUFF, MINOR SEXUAL CONTENT, & CHOKING KINK

_

     Tingles shot down my spine, my legs quivering with warmth as a pleasurable feeling of pain throbbed within my thighs. I moaned against Jimin's neck, wanting last night to replay itself over and over again until I was numb, but I knew that my body wouldn't be able to function if it did. I pressed my thighs together as I felt them begin to tremble, cursing myself for being so needy. Being away from the others for a week had taken away the affection we so often smothered each other in, and deep down, no matter how much I hated to, I'd forced myself to keep my distance. Little did I know, that the entire time I had kept myself holed up in my room, my body had slowly been tormenting itself until I could barely handle the feel of the other's hands on me.

     Jimin's hand slowly reached out to grip my thigh beneath the covers. His thumb stroked the inner span of skin, eliciting quiet whimpers from my throat as I cuddled closer against his chest. A soft smile pulled at my lips as I reached up to thread my fingers through his fluffy hair, mindlessly massaging his scalp. He groaned softly as he nuzzled his head against mine, his soft lips brushing against my ear.

     "Cuddles," he breathed, the blonde's voice low and throaty against my skin. "I want cuddles."

     I hummed under my breath, shifting against my pillow and pulling Jimin against my chest. He hummed cooly, wrapping his arm stiffly around my waist. I held him close, arms limp around his backside as I pressed a kiss against his hair. "You wanna be a bottom today?" I teased, my voice hoarse, throat soar from the night before. I smirked at the thought, reaching up to run my hands against his head.

     "Yes," Jimin mumbled, a soft smile playing at his lips. "I just wanna cuddle."

     I giggled quietly, pressing kisses atop his head as I ran my nails down his bared back, the boy having shed his shirt sometime in the night. My fingers danced carefully over his bandaged shoulder, wrapped up in gauze to secure the torn muscle. Jimin didn't flinch, but as I lay my hand over his back, he groaned with irritation as the muscle ached.

     "Let me make you something to eat, baby," I offered, shifting beneath Jimin as I tried to move, but, the blonde held me tighter, groaning childishly against my neck as I gently shoved against his abdomen.

     "I don't wanna move."

     I laughed aloud as I gathered Jimin's face in my hands, peppering his rosy cheeks with kisses until his eyes cracked open. He smiled up at me, leaning forward to trap me in a kiss. His body pinned me against the bed as I wiggled beneath him, whining playfully as I struggled to escape. Jimin groaned loudly, burying his face against my neck as he tried to keep me in my place, but after tremendous effort, I wiggled out from under his toned body, sitting up at the edge of the bed and staring over my shoulder. Jimin pouted, hiding his face away in his pillow as I reached back to run my fingers through his hair.

     "I'll be back, Min-ah," I chuckled, curling a strand of his blonde hair around my finger.

     He grumbled something under her breath, peering up at me from over his arm as he hugged his pillow. I simpered at the sight of him acting so childishly, leaning forward to press a kiss against his forehead. "I'll give you big cuddles when I get back, okay?"

     "Okay." Jimin still didn't sound happy, but his muscles relaxed as he brought his legs to his stomach, his eyes fluttering closed. "I love you, angel."