chapter 46 ~ 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖?

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MINOR EXPLICIT CONTENT, FLUFF, & MINOR ANGST

_

     I woke to the ping ping ping of notifications from one of the group chats. Every couple of seconds, another ping set off, annoying Yeontan enough to make the small dog cover his ears with his paws. A groan slipped past my lips as I buried my face against my pillow, wanting nothing more than to sleep the days away until I was old and frail. 

     Last night's conversation flitted about my head, my cheeks burning at the memory of Yoongi's hands clasped over mine, his fingers gripping my chin as he stared down at me. My stomach burst like a swarm of springtime butterflies; he apologized. I'd waited five days for Yoongi to come and apologize for hurting me, and he finally had, but, he'd said much, much more than I expected him to say. The brunet reassured me that he did indeed love me, easing my pounding heart and anxious thoughts for the night. He'd admitted to being in love with me, too.

     I gripped my pillow tightly, grinning against it as if I'd just won the lottery. I knew I had to conceal my excitement for various reasons when I left my room, but for now, hidden away beneath my covers with no one but Yeontan in the room, I could react anyway I pleased. Yoongi's words made hot desire and love for the brunet blossom about my head and heart, a squeal escaping me as I giggled with pleasure. I loved Yoongi more than I could put into words; despite our recent hassle, the brunet made me the happiest I'd ever been in life, and I had no intention of letting him slip away.

     Bits of doubt still lingered in the back of my head out of habit, but for the most part, I was happy. The insecurities about my body, though, still remained. I slipped out of bed, throwing on a pair of black sweats and a loose-fitting white shirt to cover up. Draping Jimin's hoodie over the edge of my bed, I snatched my phone off my nightstand and opened up my notifications with a soft smile.

_

IMESSAGE CHAT

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞🥵

TAEHYUNG

I CAN'T GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF Y'ALL🗣🍳

TAEHYUNG

Y'ALL NEVER GONNA SLEEP CUZ OF MEEEE

JUNGKOOK

I will literally choke you with my dick if you don't shut

the fuck up

JIMIN

Kinky👀

TAEHYUNG

C'mon!

TAEHYUNG

Rise and shine, my lovelies🌞

TAEHYUNG

We start early today🥰

JIMIN

Start early for what??

JUNGKOOK