chapter 11 ~ 𝒊'𝒎 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, SLIGHT ANGST, STRONG LANGUAGE & BRIEF LITTLE SPACE

_

     Yoongi had been sitting at his computer for over an hour now, busily typing away at the keyboard writing various emails. I sat comfortably on his living room sofa, curled up in a large yellow blanket. The color began to grow blinding and I kicked it off of me and onto the floor.

     "Can never leave shit how I proposed it, can you?" Yoongi mumbled irritably to himself, scribbling something on a worn-out notepad.

     I pushed myself numbly to my feet, waddling up behind Yoongi and draped my arms across the front of his chest. He visibly softened, sighing and leaning his head back against my shoulder.

     "Sort of left you alone there for a bit, didn't I?" he murmured.

     "It's fine. Your work's more important."

     "It's really not. It's just that my label wants to change the cover art of the album, and I designed it a certain way for a reason. Like...a personal message and-" He blinked up at me. "I'm ranting aren't I?"

     I chuckled lightly, pressing a kiss against his forehead. "Just a little."

     Yoongi smiled up at me softly, turning his desk chair to pull me on his lap. I rested my hands limply against the nape of his neck, wiggling my hips a bit to balance myself. Yoongi exhaled sharply, tipping his head back against the back of his chair. His hands cautiously slid underneath my sweatshirt, clutching my waist firmly.

     "You can't be doing that, Yumin," he mumbled, a sleepy smile playing at his pink lips.

     Arching a brow, I caught my bottom lip between my teeth, pushing my hips forward. "Doing what?"

     A visible tremor worked its way through Yoongi's body, forcing a breathy moan from between his lips. A grin became visible on his pale, round face, his brow furrowed in concentration.

     "Yumin-ah," he warned, voice deep and throaty.

     "Yoongi," I mocked in a low tone, dragging my hands down the front of his stomach. 

     Unhurried, I untucked his plain, white t-shirt from his pants, teasing him by tucking an index finger into the waistband of his boxers. He caught his bottom lip between his teeth, exhaling heavily through his nose. 

     "Feeling appreciative?" he chuckled, tightening his grip on my hips.

     I leaned forward, nipping at the side of his neck and collar, running my hands under his shirt and around to his back. Yoongi's hands traveled farther up my sides, his thumbs brushing against the band of my bra. I felt his nails dig into my back, his head lolling forward to rest on my shoulders. I worked my way calmly up to his lips, tugging gently on the bottom, forcing it from between his teeth. Yoongi groaned against my mouth, pulling me closer to him. I felt my knees begin to slip off the seat of the chair, jerking them frantically against Yoongi's thighs so that I didn't fall off.

     "Maybe we should move somewhere else," he suggested, trailing kisses along my jaw. I nodded numbly, shutting my eyes tight as a tremor worked its way up my spine. Yoongi heaved himself off his desk chair, pressing the small of my back against him. I wrapped my legs securely around his waist, fisting the back of his shirt for extra support. He stumbled around for a moment with a laugh, making his way down the hall to his bedroom.