chapter 56 ~ 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍

CONTAINS MINOR FLUFF

_

     Jungkook tightened his grip around the camera, making sure to keep enough distance from Yoongi as his hyung growled towards him, his eyes swiveling about in his head. He pushed his bangs away from his face, freshly dyed the darkest of black to give him an even more intimidating demeanor. Feeling himself blush, Jungkook tried his hardest to focus on catching each one of the boy's movements before the ruins, instead of on the way Yoongi seductively drew his long along his teeth, a snarl working its way from his throat. As he backed away, the maknae hollered, "Cut!" before ending the recording. It was time to move to the next scene.

     Sejin stepped up beside Jungkook, eyeing his camera momentarily before snapping behind him at the handful of staff and crewmembers that lingered off to the side. Rachel stumbled out from behind two other older women, clutching a large bag against her chest. She glared up at the brunet with a cocked brow, her red acrylic nails tapping at her bracelets.

    "Rachel, do we have the black and white hanbok in the back?"

     "That, and the green attire for later scenes."

     "Good. We're done shooting with this setting for the time being; we'll need to get the backups tested for the virus before we start filming again." Sejin jerked his head back for Rachel to gather the clothes for Yoongi's next scene, turning to Jungkook just as the brunet padded over to them, wiping sweat from his brow.

     "So, what do we need to do next?" Yoongi panted, a smirk painting his flushed face. He seemed satisfied with his performance, and Jungkook could only hope that he'd captured every second of Yoongi's intimidating display to his hyung's liking.

     "We need you out of this outfit and into the hanbok," the maknae muttered, avoiding eye contact to fix the card against the side of his camera. "Rachel also needs to redo your makeup to add the scar along your eye."

     "How long is that gonna take?"

     "Hour? Hour and a half? We're here for another four hours, so not like it matters much."

     Yoongi nodded, offering Sejin a curt nod before ducking back near the staff to find someplace to change. Jungkook turned his camera off to save the battery, discussing the new location with his manager briefly before wandering off to find Rachel. She should've been back with the hanbok by now, but out of the few people that littered the recording site, she wasn't amongst any of them.

     Where are you?

     While Sejin wandered off after Yoongi and another staff member, Jungkook set about in search of Rachel, eyes scanning around every corner clustered with different costumes, props, recording equipment, and temporary quarters for Yoongi and some of the staff to linger in when they weren't shooting. Jungkook swung around the corner of the ancient building, careful where he placed his large platform boots in case he stumbled into the ruins. The roof crackled, dust floating down and coating his dark grey shirt a dull white.

     "Rachel?" he called out. "Rachel!" 

     "Back here!" 

     Jungkook stepped out onto a dirt road, glancing around the side of the ruins to where all their cars were parked. Rachel was bent over, rummaging through the back of one of the company's black SUVs, cursing under her breath as she flung pieces of clothing about the vehicle. Jungkook chuckled, stepping up behind her and peering into the car.