chapter 87 ~ 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕

CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT, USE OF TOYS, BONDAGE, TWO DOMS, ONE SUB, MINOR ANGST, MENTIONS OF VAPING, & FLUFF

_

      Taehyung leaned back against his headboard, chest glistening from the shower he'd just taken, wishing he had his vape to press up against his lips. His eldest hyung had taken it a few nights ago and never given it back. Seokjin was happy that he'd found a way to take out his stress, but the outlet he'd chosen wasn't one any of his partners would be ecstatic to hear about. If the others knew he'd started vaping again they'd tear him a new one. Especially, Jimin.

      Even though he knew vaping was bad for him, he couldn't help but long for the fruity taste as the smoke rolled off of his tongue, blowing past his field of vision to disperse in the air. Taehyung sighed comfortably at the thought before realizing that he'd have to give up vaping for something else. Anything really, so as long as it was a healthier alternative. He'd already taken up the role of chef of the household; Yoongi worked alongside him to prepare meals for the others amongst the other secretive chores he attended in his time. Taehyung knew he couldn't take to the kitchen every time he felt the need to smoke, but something else did linger in the back of his mind.

       Taehyung couldn't remember the last time he'd had an intimate moment with any of his partners. The one he hoped to experience the most was Seokjin, but amongst the horrific occurrences of his arrival home, they hadn't been able to have a moment alone together. Jimin and Jungkook had had their chances to sneak off together. The blonde had wandered out of the latter's room multiple times with fresh hickies lining his flushed neck. They'd also each had a moment alone with Yumin, one leaving behind the dark red and purple bruise of their teeth. The thought of such a possessive marking sent a bolt of heat through Taehyung's stomach; he wanted to force Yumin against his chest and mark her up until she was whimpering his name under her breath as she fought for air. To feel her arching into his every touch sounded like pure bliss as he began to forget about his slight addiction to smoking.

      Feeling a newfound sense of energy flood his system, with a smirk playing on his pink lips Taehyung turned on his side to snatch his phone from his nightstand. As he swiped through his notifications and made for an app in particular, he could already feel the excitement begin coursing through his veins.

_

IMESSAGE CHAT

𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥😍

TAEHYUNG

Yumin

YUMIN

Hi :)

YUMIN

How are you feeling?

TAEHYUNG

Come upstairs

TAEHYUNG

Now

YUMIN

Wow, not even gonna answer me?

YUMIN

Someone's moody

TAEHYUNG